"Sends a signal into time to upgrade ore some time in the future. Can only be used once"
The Astral Predictor is an upgrader that resembles a nonphysical realm with a psychic phenomenon from the floating islands. In addition, one of the islands has a satellite which is probably used to predict the movement of the stars or in this case, the time to upgrade.
- Place this at the start of your long setup for a higher chance to upgrade ore before it is processed. This is because of the lengthy time it takes to upgrade ore.
- You can place a Reversible Conveyor to stop the ore until you are sure the ore is upgraded, but sometimes the ore will take up to two minutes (max) to upgrade.
- This is helpful to place at the beginning of loops.
- This is the second upgrader in Miner's Haven that does not upgrade ore immediately upon touch, but instead upgrades ore ranging from 5 seconds to 2 minutes, according to the Miner's Haven Changelog. The first being Ore Illuminator.
- You can use a Tesla Resetter to wipe out the tag and the ore will still receive the future upgrade, Berezaa claims.
- Like the Quantum Ore Cleaner, only the middle upgrader is used.
- Like other items, Berezaa misspelled the title. In this case, "Predictor" was spelled wrong, and spelled it as "Predicter."
- When you place this down, the satellite will not appear.