"A gorgous cake to celebrate Haven's first birthday. Builds up power as it is fed more ore."
The Birthday Cake is a mountain of sugar that acts as a furnace. It was made obtainable during the Miner's Haven Birthday Event to celebrate Miner's Haven's first anniversary. As the Cake is fed more ore, it grows more powerful. However, if a cap is reached, the Cake restarts its power-cycle.
- The effect of the Birthday Cake is quite similar to the Kappa Investor, which starts at x0.5 and gradually becomes more powerful. Coincidentally, both items are exotics.
- This is often rivaled with the Excalibur because of its stacking multiplier.
- This is the third Exotic-tier furnace added to the game, after the Excalibur and Kappa Investor. After that, the Volcango, the Flying Dutchman, the Heavenly Wisp, Blood Magic, Santa's Chimney and then the Pot Of Gold.
- This makes the Kappa Investor somewhat obsolete, due to its multiplier being x100 instead of x64, though its takes longer for it to get to the maximum multiplier.
- This was available for 3 days instead of one due to Berezaa extending the event for two extra days.
- This is one of 11 furnaces with a special sound, with the others being the Thingamajig, Dark Magic, Excalibur, The Fracture, Sage Redeemer, Pirate's Loot Collector, Sage Justice, Dark Illuminator, Grand Birthday Cake, and The Sunken Past.
- This item used to be called Memory Cake.
- The description has a typo--"gorgeous" being spelling as "gorgous".