"A crude device which violently tears ore from other dimensions into our own."
Breech Loader is a new Reborn tier dropper that requires a minimum of life 200 to obtain. It was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter and was explained on Berezaa's website. Unlike every other dropper in Miner's Haven, Breech Loader is actually rotated around ~35 degrees. When Breech Loader was released, it trumped the Atomium Mine as the most powerful dropper in Miner's Haven, Berezaa admitted that is was a little too overpowered but kept it the same anyway. The only cell furnace this mine works with is the Blind Justice.
- Breech Loader is the first dropper in Miner's Haven to be rotated by default. This makes it have a unique attribute.
- Due to its design, ores are dropped inconsistently, sometimes the ores land straight but most of the time go off slightly in other directions.
- Due to the design around the spout, its possible for an ore or two get stuck.
- The ores from the Breech Loader frequently stack like the ones from the Atomium Mine, they can even stack on top of the mine and really raise ore limit.
- Breech Loader actually does have a dropper part. It's just hard to see in the particle because it's extremely bright.
- Breech Loader is the fourth life 200+ item after Morning Star, Blind Justice, and Northern Lights.
- The Breech Loader is 1 of the 9 mines to not have a "Mine" in its name.
- Breech Loader ores misses sometimes when placed above an Ore Replicator or a Big Bertha, depending on how you place the two.
- This is used in one of the best existing reborn setups. Placing this with a Blind Justice will earn easy sextillions which will enable you to afford several Cell Particalizers. These then can be placed with Symmetrium Mines which will earn sx/Sp within seconds / minutes.
- Breech Loader is the fourth most powerful mine, trumped by the Incendium Mine, the Remote Octagnium Mine, and the Diamond Breech Loader.