"A crude device which violently tears ore from other dimensions into our own."
The Breech Loader is a Reborn-tier dropper that requires a minimum of life 200 to obtain. It was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter and was explained on Berezaa's website. Unlike most droppers in Miner's Haven, the Breech Loader is actually rotated around ~35 degrees. When the Breech Loader was released, it trumped the Atomium Mine as the most powerful dropper in Miner's Haven, Berezaa admitted that is was a little too overpowered but kept it the same anyway.
- The Breech Loader is the first dropper in Miner's Haven to be rotated by default. This makes it have a unique attribute.
- Due to its design, ores are dropped inconsistently, sometimes the ores land straight but most of the time go off slightly in other directions.
- Due to the design around the spout, its possible for an ore or two to get stuck.
- The ores from the Breech Loader frequently stack like the ones from the Atomium Mine, they can really raise ore limit.
- The Breech Loader actually does have a dropper part. It's just hard to see in the particle because it's extremely bright.
- The Breech Loader is the third life 200+ item after Morning Star and Blind Justice
- The Breech Loader is 1 of the 9 mines to not have a "Mine" in its name.
- The Breech Loader ores misses sometimes when placed above an Ore Replicator or a Big Bertha, depending on how you place the two.
- This is used in one of the best existing reborn setups. Placing this with a Blind Justice will earn easy sextillions which will enable you to afford several Cell Particalizers. These then can be placed with Symmetrium Mines which will earn sx/Sp within seconds / minutes.
- The Breech Loader is the sixth most powerful mine, trumped by the Incendium Mine, the Newtonium Excavator, the Remote Octagnium Mine, the Diamond Breech Loader, and the Onyx Mine.
- This item has the most common reborn rarity, being at 25.