No ROBLOX Developer is perfect, There have been a number of bugs and glitches that have been caught, some being more apparent than others. Here's a list of known bugs in Miner's Haven that currently affect users:
- Typo: The Pineapple Refiner is spelled wrong as"Pinapple Refiner".
- Typo: Sacred Katana Stand is spelled wrong as "Sacrad Katana Stand".
- Typo: In the Dream Maker's description, the word photosynthesis is spelled wrong.
- Type: There's an error in the True Overlord Device's description spelling unmistakable to "unmistakablede"
- There are some items with the same in-game descriptions such as Tiny Conveyor & Half Conveyor or Plasma Sharpshooting and High-Velocity Energy (discontinued weapons)
- Morning Star had a bug since it was released where if users left the game and rejoined with an item placed down, the hitboxes would end up with its CanCollide (a variable in ROBLOX studio that determines whether or not other bricks can go through it) variable being true which ends up with ores not being able to go through the item. This was fixed though.
- Morning Star's hitbox is also CanCollide when placing it down
- Some items have broken hitboxes and can be placed inside other items, such as Big Bertha + Clockwork.
- In Mobile, hitboxes of items are broken. you can place it inside and outside at the same time. Half of them are inside and half of them are outside making more space.
- If you die while placing an item (say, by a blaster), the item you were placing down will be stuck where it last was before you died and you will be unable to pick it back up. Due to it being in placement mode, it is CanCollide true, and you can't place item through it.
- The Wild Spore's conveyor doesn't exactly align with other conveyors.
- Glitch: Ores sometimes disappear when going through teleporters many times. Some ores don't even get teleported.
- Glitch: Ores sometimes have a black semi-transparent color after being teleported.
- Glitch: Radioactive Refiner still makes ore explode even when it rejects ore. This does not occur with Precision Refiner, Ore Illuminator, Flaming Ore Scanner, or Chemical Refiner.
- Bug: The loading bar is a bit backwards, making more loading time.
- Glitch: Teleporter senders don't send ores directly to the receiver; they will get stuck in the sender and won't teleport. This is not the case on the Ore Nebula, which is also a teleporter.
- Glitch: If you join a game with a Dreamer's Anguish on your base, it will only have a x10,000 multiplier instead of the multiplier being based on your money.
- Bug: Sometimes the loading bar does not work, making a player not able to play. It can be fixed when rejoining though.
- Glitch: Sometimes, even if you have sufficient money, you cannot rebirth. This can only be fixed by rejoining.
- Glitch: In the Summer Update 2017, if you click "Play Solo", the masked man is there with his ice cream cart. The only problem is that he is in the sky. If you click on him before it says "The Ice Cream Truck man has restocked his inventory!" he will be selling the items from The Innovator.
Mistakes can be seen as feedback to improve anything and Berezaa does no neglect the errors he makes in Miner's Haven, here are some bugs that have been fixed:
- Bug: In September 2015, there was a popular bug in Miner's Haven where users would leave the game and rejoin with all of the items on their base rotated, this had the biggest impact on end game users.
- Glitch: On June 2nd, 2016, the Alien Relic was released and there was a hitbox error where users couldn't have its conveyor lined up exactly with all the other conveyors. Berezaa fixed this by increasing the width of Alien Relic by 1 unit.
- Bug: On the Infinite Money Bug With The Ore Negator, There was a bug that after spawning, it would rarely show X-Box One overlaying on PC and crash ROBLOX. This was really rare, all though Berezaa fixed it on the update that added the ability to toggle on/off Lucky Clovers and Twitch Coins.
- Glitch: When you had spawned in, you would have had to reset to place items.
- Bug: Very early in the game's development (alpha testing stages), when you placed down a conveyor, it would be facing the wrong way for an amount of time. This was fixed a couple days later.
This was a very well known glitch which was used in 2015, It was shown off by YouTuber Lazer 1785 . Like other glitches, this one was patched in no time. Many players took advantage on the glitch and some had their duplicated items deleted resulting in some of those players leaving the game. The duplication glitch was patched in mid 2016.