There are big numbers in Miner's Haven which makes it really difficult to keep track of. Here is a table of numbers to keep track of in Miner's Haven. An efficient way of writing big numbers is called scientific notation, which uses exponents. Exponents are variables for how many times a number is multiplied by itself.
For example 2^2 is 4 as 2*2 is 4 (2^1 is 2 as numbers with an exponent of 1 is itself). 3^4 is 81 as 3*3*3*3 is 81. e+ refers how many times you would multiply a number of 10 which is demonstrated on the table. (1e+3 is 1*10*10*10 which is 1K and 2e+9 would be 2B as 10 to the power of 9 would be one billion).
|1||k||Thousand||1e+3||- Money cap for Plasma Iron Polisher ($4k).
- Money cap for Large Ore Upgrader ($5k).
- Money cap for Ore Scanner ($7k).
-Money cap for Solar Large Upgrader ($10k).
- Money cap for Radioactive Refiner ($50k).
- Money cap for Precision Refiner ($500k).
|2||M||Million||1e+6||- $1M cash required for Millionaire badge.- Money cap for Way-Up-High Upgrader ($4M).
- Money cap for Digital Ore Cleaner ($100M).
- Money cap for Robotic Enhancer ($300M).
- Money cap for Freon-Blast Upgrader ($500M).
|4||T||Trillion||1e+12||- Money cap for Birthday Upgrader ($1T).|
|6||Qn||Quintilion||1e+18||- Money cap for Portable Macrowave ($1Qn).
- Money cap for Suspended Refiner ($1Qn).
- Least amount of money required for Rebirth on Life 1 ($25Qn).
- Money cap for Molten Upgrader ($50Qn).
- 3rd upgrade looping cap for The Final Upgrader ($100Qn).
|7||sx||Sextillion||1e+21||- Money cap for Advanced Ore Atomizer ($1sx).
- Money cap for Freon Suppressor ($100sx).
|8||Sp||Septillion||1e+24||- Money cap for Ore Thermocrusher ($10Sp).|
|9||O||Octillion||1e+27||- Money cap for Suspended Lava Refiner ($1O).|
|10||N||Nonillion||1e+30||- Money cap for Ore Transistor ($1N).|
|11||de||Decillion||1e+33||- Money cap for Ore Transponder ($1de).
- Money cap for Loop-de-Loop ($100de).
|13||DD||Duodecillion||1e+39||- Least amount of cash required for Overlord Device and Overlord badge ($1DD).|
|24||TVg||Trevigintillion||1e+72||- Money cap for Morning Star ($1TVg).|
|26||QnV||Quinquavigintillion||1e+78||- Money cap for Catalyzed Star ($1QnV).|
|33||DTG||Duotrigintillion||1e+99||- Max amount of cash required for Overlord Device ($999DTG).|
|34||tsTG||Trestrigintillion||1e+102||- Least amount of cash required for True Overlord Device ($1tsTG).|
|41||QdDR||Quadragintillion||1e+123||- Currently not in the game.|
As Miner's Haven grew with age and new items were added, bugs came about, meaning unintentional cash suffixes were also possible. The table below shows the possible cash suffixes obtainable by unusual means throughout the history of Miner's Haven.
(Name may not be exactly correct).
|Name||Method of reproduction||Notes||Patched?|
|$1.#Q||Using the Solar Flare during night time (when its stats included an exponential multiplier) with an ore holding negative value.||After being patched, Berezaa created a data restore for players with broken save data and changed the nighttime stats of the Solar Flare, removing the exponential multiplier in the process.||Yes|
|$1.#INF||Infinitely upgrading your ores with the Lightningbolt Refiner before its RNG-based effect of destroying ore was introduced.||Players who received this cash suffix had their save data completely wiped upon rejoining the game and nothing (yes, nothing) could be done to save it.||Yes|
|(-$inf)||Loop upgrading ores with negative value (using Gate of Eclipse, Frozen Eclipse, Flaming Schrodinger or Aether Schrodinger) for an extended period of time until reached. The upgrader that changed the ore value to become negative must stay on the user's base; otherwise the ore's value will not change.||After being patched, ores with negative value can no longer be processed, and will simply disappear if one tries to do so, whereas previously the ore could be processed. This also cannot be used with furnaces with a negative multiplier to give the player extremely large amounts of cash as one could calculate. Ores can retain this value, but cannot be added to the player's current money.||Yes|
- When the game first launched, the last value was Sextillions.
- After June or July 2015, the limit was changed to Nonillions.
- After the Summer 2015 Update, the limit was Duodecillion thanks to the Molten Upgrader and Freon Suppressor. An overlord badge was added along with it.
- Before cash suffixes beyond DD were introduced, money, if broken, was displayed as $[player's money]+[amount of zeros past DD]DD. For example, $1.521341653+014DD. Since then, broken money is now displayed in scientific notation.
- On December 13th, 2015, the limit was changed to Septendecillion (despite being mentioned by Berezaa being changed to Octodecillion) and was reachable thanks to Ore Thermocrusher, Suspended Lava Refiner, and Ore Transistor.
- On June 2nd, 2016, the Overlord Device was added to reward users that rebirthed while having cash between $1DD to $999DTG.
- On August 4th, 2016, the cap of Octotrigintillion was proposed by Berezaa on Twitch, and the True Overlord Device was a new reward for reaching Trestrigintillion (tsTG).
- On the 30th of March 2017, Berezaa intentionally leaked the new highest Cash Suffix as Quadragintillion on stream, abbreviated as QdDR. He also mentioned a possible centillion suffix being added in the near future.