There are big numbers in Miners Haven that are difficult to keep track of. Below is a table of numbers listed in order for Miner's Haven. An efficient way of writing big numbers is called scientific notation, which uses exponents. Exponents are variables for how many times a number is multiplied by itself. Any cash above 1e+200 gets set back to 1e+200 to prevent players from getting $inf, making it the highest cash anyone can have for an extended period of time.
And yes, these numbers all do really exist!
In Scientific Notation, 22 is 4 as 2*2 is 4 (21 is 2 as numbers with an exponent of 1 is itself). 34 is 81 as 3*3*3*3 is 81. e+ refers how many times you would multiply a number of 10 which is demonstrated on the table. (1e+3 is 1*10*10*10 which is 1k and 2e+9 would be 2B as 10 to the power of 9 would be one billion). For the people that doesn't know what scientific notation is, here's a example: 1e+3 (k) = 103 = 10 * 10 * 10.
|1||k||Thousand||1e+3||- Money cap for Large Ore Upgrader ($50k)
-Money cap for Solar Large Upgrader ($50k)
|2||M||Million||1e+6||- Cash required for the Millionaire badge ($1M)
- Money cap for Precision Refiner ($100M)
- Money cap for Robotic Enhancer ($300M)
|3||B||Billion||1e+9||- Money cap for Way-Up-High Upgrader ($1B)
- Money cap for Freon-Blast Upgrader ($500B)
|4||T||Trillion||1e+12||- Cash required for the Trillionaire badge ($1T)
- Money cap for Birthday Upgrader ($1T)
- Money cap for Digital Ore Cleaner ($10T)
- Money cap for Serpentine Upgrader ($10T)
|6||Qn||Quintilion||1e+18||- Money cap for Portable Macrowave ($1Qn)
- Money cap for Suspended Refiner ($1Qn)
- Least amount of money required for Rebirth on Life 1 ($25Qn)
- Money cap for Molten Upgrader ($50Qn)
- 3rd upgrade looping cap for The Final Upgrader ($100Qn)
|7||sx||Sextillion||1e+21||- Money cap for Advanced Ore Atomizer ($1sx)
- Highest potential ore value of any mine (Gargantium Mine: $10sx)
- Money cap for Freon Suppressor ($100sx)
|8||Sp||Septillion||1e+24||- Money cap for Ore Thermocrusher ($10Sp)|
|9||O||Octillion||1e+27||- Money cap for Suspended Lava Refiner ($1O)|
|10||N||Nonillion||1e+30||- Money cap for Ore Transistor ($1N)|
|11||de||Decillion||1e+33||- Money cap for Ore Transponder ($1de)
- Money cap for Loop-de-Loop ($100de)
|13||DD||Duodecillion||1e+39||- Least amount of cash required for Overlord Device + Overlord badge ($1DD)|
|20||NvD||Novendecillion||1e+60||- Money cap for Morning Star ($1NvD)
- Money cap for Catalyzed Star ($1NvD)
|24||TVg||Trevigintillion||1e+72||Money cap for Neutron Star ($1TVg)|
|33||DTG||Duotrigintillion||1e+99||- Max amount of cash required for Overlord Device ($999DTG).|
|34||tsTG||Trestrigintillion||1e+102||- Least amount of cash required for True Overlord Device ($1tsTG).|
|60||NQQGNT||Novemquinquagintillion||1e+180||Highest obtainable cash suffix that isn't written in scientific notation.|
|61||SXGNTL||Sexagintillion||1e+183||Currently not in the game.|
As Miner's Haven grew with age and new items were added, bugs came about, meaning unintentional cash suffixes were also possible. The table below shows the possible cash suffixes obtainable by unusual means throughout the history of Miner's Haven.
(Name may not be exactly correct).
|Name||Method of reproduction||Notes||Patched?|
|"Broken"/E+ Money||Obtaining cash beyond $999NQQGNT (>$9.99e+182)||The game currently has no suffixes beyond NQQGNT (despite Berezaa adding them up to SXGNTL). Therefore, the game has to display the money in scientific notation; i.e. $1.2345678901234e+234.||No (and will likely never be patched due to technically not being a glitch)|
|$inf||Obtaining cash beyond 1.38e+308.||This broke your save by loading older save data. This could be avoided by rebirthing if obtained. Could previously be reached with the Ore Winder, Ore Roaster, Lightningbolt Refiner, and the Hydra Blaster.
This is now impossible by any means as Berezaa has capped the max money a player can get at 1e+200, which is not enough to get $inf.
|$1.#Q||Using the Solar Flare during night time (when its stats included an exponential multiplier) with an ore holding negative value.||After being patched, Berezaa created a data restore for players with broken save data and changed the nighttime stats of the Solar Flare, removing the exponent in the process.||Yes|
|$1.#INF||Infinitely upgrading your ores with the Lightningbolt Refiner before its RNG-based effect of destroying ore was introduced.||Players who received this cash suffix had their save data completely wiped upon rejoining the game and nothing could be done to save it, as this was before the restoredata was created.||Yes|
|(-$inf)||Loop upgrading ores with negative value (using Gate of Eclipse, Frozen Eclipse, Flaming Schrodinger or Aether Schrodinger) for an extended period of time until reached. The upgrader that changed the ore value to become negative must stay on the user's base; otherwise the ore's value will not change.||After being patched, ores with negative value can no longer be processed, and will simply disappear if one tries to do so, whereas previously the ore could be processed. However, the Aether Refinery ignores this fix and can process negative-value ores. Rejoining the game will set the users cash back to $300 to combat negative money.||Yes|
|$nan||Using ores that have a negative value which are then processed into an exponential furnace or cell furnace.||This cash suffix disabled players from buying anything or rebirthing. It was quickly patched, not lasting even a day. The restoredata code was updated to serve those who fell victim to this bug. Even if obtained with Nightmare, rejoining returns the cash back to a positive whole number.||Yes|
- When the game first launched, the last value was Sextillion, or sx.
- After June or July 2015, the limit was changed to Nonillion, or N.
- After the Summer 2015 Update, the limit was Duodecillion, or DD, thanks to the Molten Upgrader and Freon Suppressor. An Overlord Badge was added along with it.
- Before cash suffixes beyond DD were introduced, money, if broken, was displayed as $[player's money]+[amount of zeros past DD]DD. For example, $1.521341653+014DD. Since then, broken money is now displayed in scientific notation.
- On December 13th, 2015, the limit was changed to Septendecillion, or SpD (despite being mentioned by Berezaa being changed to Octodecillion, or OcD) and was obtainable with the Ore Thermocrusher, Suspended Lava Refiner, and Ore Transistor.
- On June 2nd, 2016, the Overlord Device was added to reward users that rebirthed while having cash between $1DD to $999DTG.
- On August 4th, 2016, the cap of Octotrigintillion, or OcTG was proposed by Berezaa on Twitch, and the True Overlord Device was a new reward for reaching Trestrigintillion, or tsTG.
- On the 30th of March 2017, Berezaa intentionally leaked the new highest Cash Suffix as Quadragintillion on stream, abbreviated as QdDR. He also mentioned a possible centillion suffix being added in the near future.
- On March 29th, 2018, Berezaa added 20 new suffixes on-stream.
- At some point in time, the max money a player could get was $1e+300, which was then changed to $1e+200 later on.