There are really big numbers in Miner's Haven which makes it really difficult to keep track of. Here there's a table of numbers to keep track of in Miner's Haven. An efficient way of writing big numbers is called scientific notation, which uses exponents. Exponents are variables for how many times a number is multiplied by itself.
For example 2↑2 is 4 as 2*2 is 4 (2↑1 is 2 as numbers with an exponent of 1 is itself). 3↑4 is 81 as 3*3*3*3 is 81. e+ refers how many times you would multiply a number of 10 which is demonstrated on the table. (1e+3 is 1*10*10*10 which is 1K and 2e+9 would be 2B as 10 to the power of 9 would be one billion).
|1||k||Thousand||1e+3||- Old money cap for Ore Magnifier ($1k).
- Money cap for Plasma Iron Polisher ($4k).
- Money cap for Ore Scanner ($7k).
- Money cap for Radioactive Refiner ($50k).
- Money cap for Precision Refiner ($500k).
|2||M||Million||1e+6||- Money cap for Ore Magnifier ($1M).
- Money cap for Freon-Blast Upgrader ($500M).
- $1M cash required for Millionaire badge.
|4||T||Trillion||1e+12||- Money cap for Birthday Upgrader ($1T).|
|6||Qn||Quintilion||1e+18||- Money cap for Portable Macrowave ($1Qn).
- Money cap for Suspended Refiner ($1Qn).
- Least amount of money required for Rebirth on Life 1 ($25Qn).
- Money cap for Molten Upgrader ($50Qn).
|7||sx||Sextillion||1e+21||- Money cap for Advanced Ore Atomizer ($1sx).
- Money cap for Freon Suppressor ($100sx).
|8||Sp||Septillion||1e+24||- Money cap for Ore Thermocrusher ($10Sp).|
|9||O||Octillion||1e+27||- Money cap for Suspended Lava Refiner ($1O).|
|10||N||Nonillion||1e+30||- Money cap for Ore Transistor ($1N).|
|11||de||Decillion||1e+33||- Money cap for Ore Transponder ($1de).|
|13||DD||Duodecillion||1e+39||- Least amount of cash required for Overlord Device and Overlord badge ($1DD).|
|24||TVg||Trevigintillion||1e+72||- Money cap for Morning Star ($1TVg).|
|26||QnV||Quinquavigintillion||1e+78||- Money cap for Catalyzed Star ($1QnV).|
|27||SeV||Sesvigintillion||1e+81||- Old money cap for Morning Star ($1SeV).|
|33||DTG||Duotrigintillion||1e+99||- Max amount of cash required for Overlord Device ($999DTG).|
|34||tsTG||Trestrigintillion||1e+102||- Least amount of cash required for True Overlord Device ($1tsTG).|
|41||QdDR||Quadragintillion||1e+123||- Currently not in the game.|
- When the game first launched, the last value was Sextillions.
- After June or July 2015, the limit was changed to Nonillions.
- After the Summer 2015 Update, the limit was Duodecillion thanks to the Molten Upgrader and Freon Suppressor. An overlord badge was added along with it.
- On December 13th, 2015, the limit was changed to Septendecillion (despite being mentioned by Berezaa being changed to Octodecillion) and was reachable thanks to Ore Thermocrusher, Suspended Lava Refiner, and Ore Transistor.
- On June 2nd, 2016, the Overlord Device was added to reward users that rebirthed while having cash between $1DD to $999DTG.
- On August 4th, 2016, the cap of Octotrigintillion was proposed by Berezaa on Twitch, and the True Overlord Device was a new reward for reaching Trestrigintillion.
- On 3/30/2017, Berezaa intentionally leaked the new highest Cash Suffix as Quadragintillion on stream, abbreviated as QdDR. He also mentioned a possible centillion suffix being added in the near future.