Doing rebirth in Miner's Haven causes all the items on your base to explode and be deleted. Some items are not deleted when you rebirth, however, and are simply returned to your inventory. The following tiers of items are not deleted:
- Reborn Fusion
- Items marked "Reborn Proof" in the Contraband, Common, Epic or Unique tiers
- Decoration items placed on your base
You also gain a single Reborn-tier item, your life number goes up by 1 - 6 (depending on your money), you will acquire the "Reborn" badge, you have a chance to receive a powerful Slipstream-tier item, and will have a 1/6 chance to receive an Inferno box. The chance for an inferno box increases the more lives you skip. An entry goes into the global chat saying "[USERNAME] was born into their [Life #] life with a [item awarded]" when you rebirth. In order to do rebirth, you hit the blue gear icon to the left of your screen to access the settings, make sure you have enough money to do rebirth, and (if you do) click the yellow plus button. Beginning with the 3/31/2017 Skipped Life Update, users with a significant amount of cash that is far from the required cash needed to rebirth can skip a few lives. For cash info, please refer to the Cash Suffixes page. Some other things to keep in mind when reaching rebirth milestones:
- Immediately after going into your 5th life, you receive the Genesis badge and an entry goes in the global chat saying "[USERNAME] achieved Genesis."
- If your Discord Account is integrated with Miner's Haven and you reach life 100, you will receive the Berezaa Games Discord on your Discord account. Discord role in the
- If your Discord Account is integrated with Miner's Haven and you sacrificed, you will receive the Berezaa Games Discord on your Discord account. Discord role in the
- Going from your 500th life to your 501st life, the rebirth price goes from $1.19Sp to $37.9O which became the case in the 2016 Spooky Update, before that it was smooth transition to life 501 and prices from that point on were much cheaper. (Life prices changed for life 501 that is undocumented in the 3/31/2017 Skipped Life Update. Likely slightly lower.)
- In the 3/31/2017 Skipped Life Update, Berezaa updated the rebirth prices making them increase gradually instead of a massive increase at life 501. The new increase is from $1.19Sp to $64.5Sp. On release this made it really hard for low lifers as the prices increased much quicker going to Sp instead of the normal sx, this was quickly fixed as Berezaa recognized this as a bug.
- Rebirth prices for 501+ are very much the same as they were before the 3/31/2017 Skipped Life Update. Still being in the Sp/O/N range making it still impossible to rebirth quicker than a minute consistently using the Cell Particalizer/Dreamer's Anguish with the Symmetrium Mine/Dragonglass Mine combo used before the 2016 Spooky Update for life 501+, although the Rebirth prices for life 501+ have been lowered slightly. Berezaa originally made this to quote on quote "Make Miner's Haven a challenge again." On stream. Instead making rebirthing a repetitive job for live 501+ using Big Bad Blaster/Flaming Schrodinger Evaluator/Morning Star loops/setups instead of the much quicker setups previously used before the 2016 Spooky Update.
- At life 1001, rebirth price jumps from $248Sp to $1.10N, giving players a bigger incentive to sacrifice.
List of Reborn Items
|Rebirth Level||Life Requirement|
|Level 12||(See Reborn Fusion)|
|Item Name||Effects||Item Type||Rebirth Level|
|Nature's Grip||Processes ores worth under $1k at x25K value,
processes ores worth over $1k at x200M value.
|Cell Furnace||Level 1|
|Quantum Ore Cleaner||Quadruples (x4) ore value, can upgrade an ore one time only.||Upgrader||Level 1|
|Massive Diamond Mine||Drops a special diamond ore worth $750K every 10 seconds. Ore can be upgraded and still be accepted by a cell furnace.||Dropper||Level 1|
|Frozen Justice||Processes ore at x10 normally,
processes ore at x26 if ore is on fire.
|Industrial Firecrystal Mine||A coal-powered mine that drops ore worth $10M-$1.5B.||Dropper||Level 1|
|Sage Redeemer||Processes ore by the number of times it has been upgraded divided by 2, with a cap of 35x.||Furnace||Level 1|
|Ancient Temple||Multiplies ore value by the remainder of the ore value divided by 7. Can only upgrade ores once.||Upgrader||Level 1|
|Azure Refiner||Quadruples (x4) ore value. Destroys ore with status effects.||Upgrader||Level 1|
|Dragon Blaster||Multiplies ores by x3.7 with no limit, but also has a chance to destroy them. Third-rarest Reborn item.||Upgrader||Level 1|
|Astral Predicter||Upgrades ores to 3.5x to 4.5x but it upgrades in a time range of 5 seconds to 2 minutes.||Upgrader||Level 1|
|Dreamer's Anguish||Processes un-upgraded ore at 20k-79.9qd times its value. Often remarked as the best Cell Furnace in the game. Second-rarest Reborn item.||Cell Furnace||Level 1|
|Tesla Resetter||Removes all tags, including status effects, can only affect ores once.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Newtonium Mine||Drops an ore worth $100M-$5B every half second.||Dropper||Level 2|
|Dreamer's Fright||Randomly processes ore from -(x5)-x45 while slowly depleting your Player Points.||Furnace||Level 2|
|Big Bad Blaster||Multiplies orevalue by 2.65x with no limit, but has a chance to destroy ores. A weaker version of the Dragon Blaster.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Lightningbolt Refiner||An upgrader that increases ore value by 100%-700%. Requires clicks on a button to work. Can be used 2 times before ore starts disappearing.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Righteous Will||This infuser will grant complete immunity to Explosive Infuser enemies, a higher chance to survive Adowable Guardians, as well as +30 health, +15 speed, and you can jump higher.||Infuser||Level 2|
|The Catalyst||Quadruples (x4) ore value. Can only be used once.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Yunium Mine||A mine that spits out ore worth $50M-$1.5B in any direction. Compatible with Cell Furnaces.||Dropper||Level 2|
|Flaming Schrodinger Evaluator||Randomly multiplies ore value by x2.8, x4, or x6. Can set ore value to - ($100) or add $100B to ore value. Has a chance to fling or destroy ore.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Ore Illuminator||Quintuples (x5) ore value after 5 seconds but makes ore disappear if upgraded in that time. Ore is given Illuminati particles during the 5 seconds.||Upgrader||Level 2|
|Dreamer's Might||Subtracts $1T from ore value, then processes ore at x25 value||Furnace||Level 3|
|Dark Magic||Normally processes ore at x12 its value. When remotely activated, it processes ore value by x45.||Furnace||Level 3|
|Big Bertha||Normally requires an ore cannon to use. Multiplies ore value by x12 (Some mines such as Atomium and Newtonium can drop directly into Big Bertha)||Upgrader||Level 3|
|Clockwork||A fine-point upgrader that quintuples (x5) ore value. Has the thinnest fine-point in the game.||Upgrader||Level 3|
|Solar Flare||Processes ore at x25 value during the day.
Processes ore randomly from x0 to x50 during nighttime.
|Wild Spore||The first upgrade adds the remainder of the ore value divided by 5,000 and doubles the new ore value. Any upgrades after the first one add the remainder of the ore value divided by 10,000. Removes negative effects like fire. Doesn't prevent ore from being accepted by a cell furnace. Can upgrade infinite times.||Upgrader||Level 3|
|Venomshank||Dispenses a Venomshank sword||Weapon Giver||Level 3|
|Scorpium Mine||Initially drops ore worth $0. Every ore after that is worth $555,555 multiplied by the number of seconds the mine is on the base, with a cap of $69.2B.||Dropper||Level 4|
|Symmetrium Mine||Drops 1 ore and cannot produce another until the ore is processed or destroyed. Can drop ores up to 7 Billion. The ores can self-upgrades itself 1% 300 times, and it has a blue flame, which makes it immune to upgraders that set fire to ores.||Dropper||Level 4|
|The Fracture||Raises ore to the power of 1.12 and applies a x300M multiplier to unupgraded ore.||Cell Furnace||Level 5|
|Atomium Mine||Drops one ore every 0.3 seconds. Ore is worth $3.5B-$25B||Dropper||Level 6|
|Aether Refiner||Processes ore at x90 their value. Places a barrier for 5 seconds for every ore.||Furnace||Level 6|
|Eternal Journey||A furnace that needs 1-15 seconds to process a single ore, without any other disturbances (cannot process multiple ores at the same time). If done correctly, the furnace will process the ore at x100 value.||Furnace||Level 7|
|Dragonglass Mine||Remote dropper in which its orevalue will increase depending on how long the remote is activated. Compatible with cell furnaces.||Remote Dropper||Level 8|
|Gate of Eclipse||Multiplies ore value by x2.8, x3.2, x6.4, or x11. Can set ore value to -$1k or add $1qd to ore value. Has a chance to fling or destroy ore.||Upgrader||Level 8|
|Breech Loader||Drops 1 ores every 1/4th second. Ore is worth $100B-$900B.||Dropper||Level 9|
|Sakura Garden||Processes pure ore at x300. Ores with negative effects will decrease multiplier by x25.||Furnace||Level 10|
|Morning Star||Upgrades ores by 60% up to $1TVg. Sets ore on fire.||Upgrader||Level 10|
|Blind Justice||Processes ore at x560M, x630M, or x700M value, depending on the number of upgrades an ore has. Accepts ores that are regularly not accepted by other Cell Furnaces.||Cell Furnace||Level 10|
|Northern Lights||Processes ore up to a maximum cap of x937.5 depending on how many sparkling coal ores the furnace receives. For every 10 ores processed (even non sparkling coal), the multiplier decreases by x37.5 down to a minimum cap of x0. Rarest reborn item obtainable.||Furnace||Level 11|
Retired Rebirth Items
These Rebirth items were once obtainable, but are currently unobtainable.
|Item Name||Effects||Item Type||Rebirth Level||Time of Availability||Current Item Tier|
|Blood Magic||Normally processes ore at x20, but for every 100th ore, the furnace processes the ore at x300, and it creates 5 exact duplicates of the 100th ore, which are also processed at x300. The multiplier falls back to x20, and the process repeats.||Furnace||Level 1
|2016 Spooky Update (Part 3)||Exotic|
|Sword God Shrine||A weapon giver that dispenses the user Darkhearts.||Weapon Giver||Level 4||Pre-Update 2.1.2
|Item Name||Effects||Item Type||Rebirth Level||Money Required||Item Tier||Date Added|
|Overlord Device||Upgrades ore by x10||Upgrader||Level 1||$1DD - $999DTG||Ultimate||06/02/2016|
|True Overlord Device||Upgrades ore by x100||Upgrader||Level 1||$1tsTG+||Ultimate||08/07/2016|
|The Ultimate Sacrifice||Upgrades ore by chronological interaction (see Ultimate Sacrifice page)||Upgrader||Level 11||$0+||Ultimate||03/08/2017|
|The Final Upgrader||Upgrades the ore by x1000||Upgrader||Level 11/3||$0+||Ultimate||06/10/2017|
- At one point, when changing the prices to rebirth to increase as you gain more lives, the first life was accidentally made free, followed by hundreds of rebirths announced in the chat.
- The True Overlord Device is also obtained from Rebirth. Like the Overlord Device, It is also an Ultimate-tier. As of August 2016, This can be obtained when the player reaches $1tsTG. And when the player has the True Overlord Device, they will have the [LORD] beside them, though currently, this feature is not in use.
- Searching "6" or "reborn" in the in-game search bar will show all the Rebirth items you currently own.
- The Blood Magic furnace is the first, and currently only, event-only rebirth item. Some may come later on.
- On March 30, 2017, Berezaa went through with what he said on the tweet, but buffed it up to 6 lives if a centillion cash is acquired, which is not currently possible unless a money bug is used; 1e+303 is required.
- During a Twitch stream on April 20th ,2017, a user in the chat thought that he could keep all of this vintage items when performing The Ultimate Sacrifice but Berezaa wanted to show otherwise. So for instance, he changed his life to 100,000 to click the sacrifice button and show him that you LOSE all but some vintages when performing The Ultimate Sacrifice. What we also learned from this is that if you are on life 100,000, it will say "1.#INF" for your rebirth price. Think twice before doing many rebirths so that sake of a high life.