Slipstream is a tier of Miner's Haven introduced on March 8th, 2017 with The Ultimate Update. Slipstreams items are meant to be more powerful than Reborn tier items. Berezaa originally talked about this tier to encourage users to try different setups but later described slipstream items are items that will help achieve The Ultimate Sacrifice. Users can receive slipstream by performing that only and receive along with a reborn item. Slipstream items can be obtained at lives 2 to 1000 starting March 11th, 2017 but when the The Ultimate Update first came out users had to be on life 100 or later to receive a slipstream item. Slipstream items can be sold, but not copied. When sold, the player gets $690qd in return. Here's a list of every slipstream item along with a summary. On 4/2/17, Berezaa announced he is going to massively buff and add new slipstreams
Table of Slipstream Items
|Item Name||Effects||Date Added||Additional Effects|
|The Great Parasite||Processes ore based on how
much ore the server is processing at the moment.
|Remote Octagnium Mine||Produces ore worth $10T to $80T depending on spout.||3/8/2017||A remote dropper with 8 spouts worth trillions|
|Incendium Mine||Produces ores worth $400B to $4.5T. Doesn't work with cells.||3/8/2017||Spits out flaming ore with resistance to fire|
|Utopian Refiner||Multiplies ore value by x10||3/8/2017||N/A|
|Dystopian Refiner||Multiplies ore value depending on ores' effects||3/8/2017||Adds $100 to lower-valued ores before applying multiplier|
|Nature's Enchantment||Basic furnace that processes ore by 150x its value||3/10/2017||N/A|
|Burst Refiner||Regularly multiplies ore by 1.1x
Multiplies every 11th ore by 55x
|Ore Supernova||Multiplies all present ore on base by 5x, then adds $1k to value||3/10/2017||Takes the place of the Ore Pulsar but upgrades all ores instead of deleting them|
|The Grand Prism||Multiplies ore value by 100x||6/10/2017||This item is rarer than the other slipstreams.|
Slipstream RNG (Random Number Generation)
In a nutshell what the code does above is that when you reach life 2 you have a 10% chance of obtaining a slipstream item and every life you go through, until life 1000. The chance of obtaining a slipstream item increases by 0.1% every rebirth.
- Slipsptream equals false before determining whether or not the user receives a slipstream item, if they do slipstream will be set to true
- This line checks if the user's life is less than or equal to 2 AND less than 1000, if that's not the case the user has a 0% chance of receiving a slipstream item
- It looks likes this line chooses either the number 1 or 1000 BUT it's actually choosing a number between 1 and 1000
- This line subtracts your life number from the number 1000 and sees if its less than the number generated. This means the higher your life (between 2 and 999), the higher chance you have of receiving a slipstream item.
- If you're life 2, 2 subtracted from 1000 is MORE THAN most numbers between 1 and 1000 meaning you will have a VERY SMALL chance of receiving a slipstream item
- If you're life 999, 1000 - 999 = 1 which is less than most numbers between 1 and 1000
If the random number between 1 and 1000 generated is more than your life number subtracted from 1000, you will receive a slipstream item.