The Miner's Haven Winter Update, also commonly know as the Winter Event, Christmas Event, Christmas Update, or the Secret Update as Berezaa called it, was the second event to occur on Miner's Haven. This event had four different parts to it as shown below.
This was titled "The Secret Update, released on December 4th, 2015 and changes included:
- Ore Quasar gained the ability to kill players that were on the owner's base. This was nerfed on March 31st, 2016 where it only damages players
- A new winter map and thumbnail was uploaded (which is now lost due to the moving of the MH wikia in February 2016)
- Two new exotics were added including Santa's Workshop & Santa's Sleigh which were available all month
- Berezaa promised four new reborns but only three were released including Big Bertha, The Catalyst, and Righteous Will
This update was released on December 13th, 2015 and changes included:
- The revival of the Divine tier and the addition of three new upgraders inclduing Ore Thermocrusher, Suspended Lava Refiner, and Ore Transistor. These upgraders allowed players to get money above DD, the new cap as OcD
- Two new uC shop items including Radium Mine and the Festive Wall
- Headless Santa makes his premiere saying "Ho ho ho! Is it Christmas already?"
This was the new years update, released on January 1st, 2016. Jak'uhfdor replaces Headless Santa and sells items including Santa's Workshop, Santa's Sleigh, Lucky Clovers, Inferno Boxes, and Firework Pile
- There was an inventory glitch reported by players soon after the update came out.
- The Santa NPC is hinted to be the Headless Horseman due to his lack of a head and the fact that berezaa said the Horseman would be back "sooner than we'd expect."
All Miner's Haven Updates & Events Template Page