The 2017 Winter Event is an event in Miner's Haven that took off on December 17th, 2017 and ended on January 19th, 2018. The initial update saw the release of holiday-themed items, a seasonal box containing festive items from years past, and the revelation of Part I of the Black Friday Artifacts bought in 2017. The Christmas patch on December 23rd, 2017 saw the return of Headless Santa (but he actually has a head this time), as well as 2017 Artifact items, a new Evolved Reborn, and more festive items.
Part I Update Changelog (12/17/2017)
- The map has been outfitted with festive decorations in preparation for a special guest.
- Time of day cycle now stuck to nighttime.
- The loading and save select screens are now transparent to reveal the decorated map.
- The shop UI was revamped.
- A new shop section was added, outlining recently-added shop items.
- The wobbly placement system has been "fixed", somewhat
- Executive minigun was re-worked, buffing it in general.
- New Mystery Box: Festive Box
- Its purpose is exactly like the Pumpkin Box, containing relics from all three Winter Events.
- Part I of the Black Friday artifacts are revealed, which are permanent perks.
- Lone Frog increases maximum health for every Regular Crate touched.
- Circus Tent gives one free Megaphone in the Daily Gift every three days in a row.
- Corrupt Pearl gives a Cursed Crate in the Daily Gift, which has a chance to give a Red-Banded Box.
- Seven new Collectible-tier items, which can be obtained through the Festive Box or the Shop.
Part II Update Changelog (12/23/2017)
- The Crate Merchant (Spook McDooks) can now give a Luxury Box.
- Daily Gifts will always contain a free Festive Box.
- New beginner initial setup and inventory, designed to showcase the methods of making money.
- "Headless" Santa returns, with The Masked Man remaining active.
- Vintage & Exotic rates are doubled for Unreal and Inferno Boxes.
- Time of day cycle no longer stuck to nighttime.
- Top players on each four of the leaderboards will appear on the Save Select menu.
- Part II of the Black Friday artifacts are revealed, which are collectible items.
- Three new Exotics: Grand Christmas Tree, Snowglobe Refiner, Santa's Deluxe Sleigh
- Two new Luxuries: Octo Flood Light, Reinforced Security Wall
- One new Evolved Reborn: Ancient Coliseum
- One new Collectible: Giftium Mine
Festive Base Contest
After receiving multiple tweets from players showing off their decorated bases, Berezaa launched a one-day contest on Twitter after the Part II update launch requiring entries to decorate their base, the player that has the most festive of the bases will win 100,000 uC.
Entries were accepted until near midnight PST. The winner of the contest was iceeeeey6, who got the grand prize of 100,000 uC, and several other honorable mentions got free loot as consolation prizes.
Christmas Product Sale (12/26/2017)
A sale was hosted for two days, starting on December 26th, 2017, which revolved around 30% price cuts on VIP, Premium, and Executive passes.
|Product||Discount Percentage||Sale Price||Original Price|
Miner's Haven Shutdown (12/30/2017)
On 12/30/17, Miner's Haven experienced a Shutdown from Roblox, which lasted an hour. This was due to the Discord code that was on the starting screen, which is now replaced with berezaa's Twitch. You can learn more about this on the Discord Integration page. Nothing new was added, nor was anything changed gameplay wise.
- "discord.gg/ber" on the starting screen has been changed to "twitch.tv/bereza".
All Miner's Haven Updates & Events Template Page
All items (16)