"A compact futuristic cell furnace that processes ores at 5T times its original value. Gives 8 points per 50 ore."
The Cell Particalizer is a Legendary-tier cell furnace. It is the 4th most powerful cell furnace in the game. This furnace is also one of the few cell furnaces in Miner's Haven which only accepts ore from one side; other examples include Blind Justice, Dreamer's Anguish, THE UNDERTAKER, and Haunted Carnival.
- Its rate for Research Points is the second best for cell furnaces and 5th in game, as it is only beaten by the Quantum Research Center, Thingamajig, Spooky Research Center and Eternal Journey.
- A good setup to get sextillions/septillions really fast is to pair this with a Symmetrium Mine or with a Dragonglass Mine
- Although it is wiped from your inventory upon rebirthing, it can produce sextillions when paired with an Industrial Firecrystal Mine.
- Because of the long spout, four Yunium Mines or four Symmetrium Mines can fit around one Cell Particalizer.
- Along with a powerful mine that works on cell furnaces, such as Yunium Mine or Twitchite Mine, this can launch a player into the Septillions given enough time, which is why many players use it to quickly Rebirth after gaining $2.35sx.
- This cell furnace could easily be debated as the best furnace in the game, as it requires $10 octillion in order for the Dreamer's Anguish to have a higher multiplier.