"A special limited-edition mine obtained during the 2017 Saint Patrick's Day event. Ore value depends on how many lucky clovers you have."
The Clovium Mine is a special limited-edition mine obtained during the 2017 Saint Patrick's Day event. The Clovium Mine also returned for the 2018 Saint Patrick's Day event. The ore that drops from the mine will have an altered value depending on how many lucky clovers the player has.
The ore value of this mine is $2.5K + ($5K times the amount of Lucky Clovers the player has). For example, if a user has 5 Lucky Clovers, then $2.5K + ($5K multiplied by 5) is $27.5K. Since the mine relies on Lucky Clovers, using them will lower the ore value by $5K for each use. This mine does not work on cells.
- The Clovium Mine is one of the very few mines in the game which doesn't have colored parts; this is most likely a bug, as there's lots of visible black slate parts.
- The Clovium Mine functions similarly to the Twitchite Mine, as both their ore values depend on mystery box consumables.
- The translucent part that dispenses the ore is CanCollide true (all of the other mine's dispensers are CanCollide false). It is unknown whether this is intentional or a glitch.
As of 26/11/2017, The hitbox of this mine is unaligned with the cell of the base.
- This has been fixed as of the 20th of January, 2018.
- With 0 clovers, the ore is $2.5K.
- The ore value of this mine changed during the 2018 Saint Patrick's Day Event from $500 + $500*Lucky Clover to $2.5K + $5K*Lucky Clover, giving it a huge buff.