"In this day and age, not having your own computer is pretty much the worst thing you can do to yourself."
The Computer is a Unique-tier decoration item added during the Second Sacrifice Update.
This decoration features a wooden chair (which you can sit on) and a desk. The desk features a blueprint which appears to be for a building with a wooden stick which resembles a pencil. Next to that is a mug which contains 2 more pencils. A photo frame is also found on the desk with a picture of Jabenyezza, a mix between Berezaa and habanero (the reason for the y in Jabenyezaa is unknown, maybe to make it sound nice).
The Computer appears to resemble on from the 1980s seeing its box design, the absence of a mouse, and a keyboard (despite that there are no wires to be found with the computer and that the screen is shaped like an octagon). The Keyboard features a gear icon which is not found on most computers today. The computer has a command line interface as GUIs weren't as widespread at the time making it confusing for
most people to use.
- There's a currently glitch on the GUIs that can makes decorations from Shop have "Sell" instead of "Destroy". You cannot obtain money from selling this.
Computer Screen Text
- [SYSTEM] Input memes to begin
- [SYSTEM] Program memes.exe booted. Displaying memes in...
- [SYSTEM] 3...
- [SYSTEM] 2...
- [SYSTEM] 1...
- [SYSTEM] ERROR: MEMES TOO SPICY!
- [SYSTEM] CALLING EMERGENCY MEMESTINGUISHER PROGRAM...!
- [SYSTEM] Input further commands to continue
- [SYSTEM] What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- [SYSTEM] Yeah that kind is good. My favorite is Rocky Road.
- [SYSTEM] Lovely weather today, eh?
- [SYSTEM] FATAL CONVERSATION ERROR.
- [SYSTEM] CALL MECHANIC TO FIX.