"Copper ore is worth a lot these days. This dropper spurs out a burst of copper every 10 seconds."
The Copper Mine is a Common-tier mine. It has the slowest drop rate in the game next to the massive mines.
- In the Gun/GUI update, Berezaa lowered the tier of copper mine from Uncommon to Common.
- Players might say that one ore drops every 3 seconds, but every 9 seconds, three ores drop at once into a stack.
- This is one of 3 droppers that drop multiple ore from the same spout. The others are the Radium Mine and the Dragonglass Mine.
- This could be the worst dropper in the game, due to its drop rate being similar to that of massive mines and its horrid ore value.
- Despite the description stating that it takes 10 seconds for the ore to drop, it is actually 9 seconds.