"A scary furnace powered by crystals that seems to respond to certain radio waves. Claims ore at x45 when activated. Awards points based on state"
The Dark Magic is a Reborn-tier furnace. It is remotely activated but normally processes ores at 12x their value, making it the first button-activated furnace. When activated with the remote it processes ore at 45x its value and the crystals light up.
- Dark Magic is the 2nd manually activated item that isn't a mine. The first was the Lightningbolt Refiner.
- This furnace emits smoke, but it is more easily visible at night.
- The Dark Magic was added on November 12th, 2015 and was the most powerful furnace during its release.
- Berezaa claimed that Dark Magic was a life 20+ reborn item but it's actually a life 10+ reborn item.
- This is one of the several known items that have their own unique sound effect when an ore is processed; other examples include the Sage Redeemer, The Fracture, Thingamajig, and Excalibur.
- Like the Lightningbolt Refiner and the Industrial Ore Welder, seconds stack allowing for this to be active for minutes with consecutive clicks.
- This item, like the Lightningbolt Refiner and the Industrial Ore Welder, has a small delay between the click and the activation.
- The Dark Magic is one of three manual reborn items; the other two being the Lightningbolt Refiner and Dragonglass Mine.
- The Wubium Mine can temporarily be used to power the Dark Magic.