"An evil creation, the Dragonglass Blaster draws power from a remote source."
The Dragonglass Blaster is a Reborn Fusion-tier item for Miner's Haven. It was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter as one of the images. It can only be obtained once a player has performed The Ultimate Sacrifice, at a 10% chance of obtaining when performing Rebirth.
The Dragonglass Blaster upgrades ore with a random multiplier between 4x and 8x, with (roughly) a 20-25% chance to both explode and destroy ore that pass through it while turned on. The more clicks the remote receives, the longer the item is turned on, similarly to the Dragonglass Mine. One click is enough to leave this item turned on for 3 seconds before shutting off unlike the Dragonglass Mine's delay.
As of 03/31/2017, the explosion radius was significantly decreased, meaning the player must be closer for the explosion to damage them, and other ores will not be flinged as much.
The Dragonglass Blaster has the body of the Dragon Blaster but also has an extra pair of smaller wings, crystals taking the place of the dragon's teeth, and a receiver on its back to represent how the item is influenced by the Dragonglass Mine. The Dragonglass Blaster does not spit any fire and the crystals along with its wings are blue when it's deactivated but turn purple and starts spitting fire when it is activate.
- The Dragonglass Blaster has a very large explosion radius compared to Big Bad Blaster and Dragon Blaster, most likely the largest in Miner's Haven so it's best to keep a few more steps back from the Dragonglass Blaster.
- Upon explosions a scream sound similar to the ROBLOX zombie sound effect plays at a moderate volume (nowhere close enough to hurt your ears).
- This item can push the player across their base in placement mode, as its hitbox is collidable. This also happened to the Morning Star before it was fixed.
- This item can also push ores.
- This is on the "Effortless" Achievement, where it shows this on the thumbnail.