"The Dystopian Refiner is harsh and crude, only upgrading ores by how much they "deserve." Vanishes when you rebirth."
The Dystopian Refiner is a Slipstream-tier item for Miner's Haven which came out in the 8th of March 2017. It was first revealed on Berezaa's Twitter and is the counterpart of Utopian Refiner. It upgrades ores differently based on how heavily the ore is upgraded and the effects on the ore.
The default multiplier is x3. This multiplier is increased as follows:
- +3 multiplier if the ore has flames
- +4 multiplier if the ore has sparkles
- +3 multiplier if the ore has smoke (i.e. from Chemical Refiner)
- +5 multiplier if the ore is radioactive (i.e. from Radioactive Refiner)
- +6 multiplier if the ore has 40+ upgrades
- +3 multiplier if the ore has 20-39 upgrades
- +50 multiplier if the orevalue is $2
- +75 multiplier if the orevalue is $1,337