"An example of luxurious tech at its finest, this tiny upgrader adds 45% to the value of any ore up to $500M. It also extinguishes any ore set on fire, preventing it from being destroyed."
The Freon-Blast Upgrader is a Unique-tier upgrader. This upgrader increases orevalue by 45%. The Freon-Blast Upgrader does not upgrade ore worth more than 500M; normally in Qn setups, this is placed at the beginning to make full use of the $500M limit.
- It was downgraded from Legendary-tier to Unique-tier in the Gun/GUI update.
- This item is frequently used in end-game setups (around 30 of these) to get ore the highest value as possible before it goes through limitless upgraders (typically, the Schrodinger Evaluator goes right after these).
- These are no longer needed in a setup when a player obtains the Newtonium Mine, Yunium Mine, or the Industrial Firecrystal Mine due to their ore value being more than 500M. However, if you get a Big Bad Blaster, this is very useful with said setups.
- It is one of the nine items that extinguishes ore lit on fire (the other eight items are Wild Spore, Tesla Resetter, Freon Suppressor, Freon Sprayer, Azure Spore, The Ultimate Sacrifice, Deadly Spore and The Final Upgrader).
- When it removes fire from ores, it turns white for half a second.
- When the ore that passes through this is over $500M, the upgrader beam will turn red for half a second.
- The upgrader you place and the upgrader in the thumbnail are different, as the upgrade blade is thicker in game.