"An incredibly powerful reactor that gets decent value out of ore while generating research points from them. Requires heavily-upgraded ore."
Fusion Reactor is a mythic tier furnace that was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter. It appears to be a research center as the description suggests and it gives 40 RP for every 100 accepted ores. Depending on the ore, it has to be upgraded a certain amount. If it's enough, the triangles will stay green.
- The Fusion Reactor is the first furnace to have any parts on the actual furnace block.
- Putting an Atomium Mine above it will get the furnace clogged due to the water pipe on the furnace where the Atomium ores land.
- Ever since Fusion Reactor has been released, The Black Hole furnace has been trumped in terms of price.
- The Fusion Reactor is the first furnace in Miner's Haven to have other parts change colors while processing ore (the triangles on the sides change red when processing ore).
- You can get this with a daily gift at starting money.