"A yummy gingerbread house that turns ore into even yummier gum drops! 2016 Holiday Exotic." (ITEM DESCRIPTION)
"There's a note from Headless Santa: "i promise the isn't tree on this gift!".Opens on Christmas Day" (GIFT DESCRIPTION)
The Gingerbread House is an Exotic-tier upgrader released on Christmas. It currently increases orevalue by 5x. It requires a Large Conveyor Ramp in order to get ores in the upgrader. The Gingerbread house transforms ores into gumdrops, as it states in the description. Some gumdrops will fall down the sides of the roof.
Their sphere shape causes them to roll making the use of conveyor walls necessary. Ores will also have a hard time going up ramps because they tend to roll back down. This can be resolved by using a Nuclear Conveyor before a ramp.
- Gingerbread House is by far the biggest way-up-high conveyor upgrader in Miner's Haven with a whopping 2x5 unit size.
- Gingerbread is the only way-up-high conveyor upgrader that has its conveyor completely encapsulated, unlike the Alien Relic and Ore Transistor.
- The gumdrops sometimes spawn on top of the house. This happens because of how ROBLOX handles part shape changes. Changing the shape has a side effect where collisions are recalculated and the part is moved to an open area above the collision.
- This is the only item in the game that changes the shape of ores.
- The Gingerbread House used to multiply ore value by 4, but the update on New Years Day buffed the ore value multiplier to 5.