The 2017 Halloween Event is an ongoing Miner's Haven event that begun with Part I on 24 October 2017. This update introduced a new limited-edition box, new items, as well as the return of the Headless Horseman. This is the third annual Halloween event, following 2015 and 2016.
Part I Changelog (10/24/2017)
- Map has been re-colored to fit the autumn theme, as well as adding Halloween-themed props, like gravestones and pumpkins
- New day/night music exclusive to Halloween 2017
- The Headless Horseman has returned with brand-new offers, including the all new Pumpkin Box Bundle
- To accompany this, the merchant system has been fixed
- Your base now gives off a bit of light to help sighting at night
- New limited-edition box: Pumpkin Box
- Contains some of the relics from the past two halloween events
- The two new Halloween collectibles can be found in no other box than the Pumpkin Box
- Pirate Cove and Ancient Magic are retired from Mystery Boxes
Part II Changelog (10/28/2017)
- Pumpkin Boxes can now be earned for free from weary ghosts which only appear at night
- You have a chance to get Pumpkin Boxes when you click on a weary ghost
- A chat notification will appear when a weary ghost has spawned.
- Overhauled Mystery Box GUI added, located right back in its old spot, under the Daily Gift.
- The Lucky Clover / Twitch Coin toggles and counters are back in full force as well.
- The unboxing GUI is also plastered in the center of the new box GUI
- The Inventory still has the Mystery Box tab however.