"Ore that comes in contact with this furnace is wisped away into the wind. If it is returned to the furnace it'll be processed at x200."
The Heavenly Wisp is an Exotic-tier furnace. Whenever an ore enters this furnace, it is given a glow and teleported away randomly (but still close by). ONLY if the ore is returned to the Heavenly Wisp, it will be multiplied by x300.
Prior to the 100M visits event, it's process multiplier was x200.
- There is a glitch where if there are ores that are "wisped" away and you remove the furnace, the ores will be glitched into the air with the glow effect.
- The Heavenly Wisp came in second place in the MHCI Prehistoric Contest.
- The ores can be deposited within 10x10 of the placing units away from the furnace part when they are wisped away.
- On 13 April, 2018 Berezaa confirmed Heavenly Wisp and many other seasonal exotics will be returning for the 100M Update.
- This furnace is very hard to use, especially with little amount of ores because getting the ore actually processed will take luck and time.
- This item's description is outdated, as it claims are processed at x200 instead of x300.