"An extremely hot mine that produces very valuable ore. Requires coal blocks to work"
The Industrial Firecrystal Mine is a Reborn-tier mine. This item was added in the first stage of the Spooky Update, on October 10th, 2015. It was highly useful for getting to quintillions, as it could be used with the Nature's Grip. It can be argued that this mine is better than Newtonium since it can produce ore faster, but it has less of a value. The highest value of an IFC ore would be a low value for a Newtonium ore. During the Rebirth Update, it became a genesis exclusive (Tier 2 rebirth which means it can only be acquired after your 5th life). But for some reason players have reported getting this mine before genesis. It has now been moved down to Tier 1 rebirth.
- Like all ores that don't have a material, the IFC Mines ore becomes more reflective the more the ore is upgraded.
- This mine works somewhat on cell furnaces, similar to the Wubium Mine so that not all ores are processed.
- When this was first released in the Halloween event, it worked fully in cells granting practically instant rebirth for players with the Nature's Grip.
- It can be used with Cell Particalizer to get some quick sx if you don't have a Yunium Mine.
- The Industrial Firecrystal Mine was not meant to be able to be processed with Cell Furnaces but was able to due to a slight glitch.
- Possibly due to the glitch, not all ores dropped by this mine will work with cell furnaces.