"An extremely hot mine that produces very valuable ore. Requires coal blocks to fuel"
The Industrial Firecrystal Mine is a Reborn-tier mine. This item was added in the first stage of the Spooky Update, on October 10th, 2015. It was highly useful for getting to quintillions, as it could be used with the Nature's Grip. It can be argued that this mine is better than the Newtonium Mine since it can produce ore faster, but it has less of a value. The highest value of an IFC ore would be a low value for a Newtonium ore. During the Rebirth Update, it became a genesis exclusive (Tier 2 rebirth which means it can only be acquired after your 5th life). But for some reason players have reported getting this mine before genesis. It has now been moved down to Tier 1 rebirth.
- Like all ores that don't have a material, the IFC Mines ore becomes more reflective the more the ore is upgraded.
- This mine works somewhat on cell furnaces, similar to the Wubium Mine so that not all ores are processed.
- When this was first released in the Halloween event, it worked fully in cells granting practically instant rebirth for players with the Nature's Grip.
- It can be used with Cell Particalizer to get some quick sx if you don't have a Yunium Mine.
- The Industrial Firecrystal Mine drops ores of different reflectancy, meaning that some ores are compatible with cell furnaces, and others are not.
- In one of berezaa's April 2018 streams, he buffed the mine to have a 1/4th chance of being compatible with cell furnaces.
- The color of the ores changes with value, the higher the value of the ore, the brighter the shade of it.
- This feature is also shared by the Wubium Mine