"A new and sleek upgrader that upgrades ore at any level several times. Requires constant coal fuel supply."
The Industrial Ore Welder is a Rare-tier upgrader. It requires coal to power it. This item was added on April 24th, 2016 and first unveiled the day it was released on Berezaa's Twitter page. It does nothing when unpowered, but doubles the value of ore that passed through when active. It is the only Industrial upgrader in the game. This upgrader has been through a lot of changes from being put into the research crates to having its tier changed.
- This item previously upgraded ore only once; it now upgrades ore up to 4 times.
- Each coal ore powers the Industrial Ore Welder for one second. Seconds stack like the Lightningbolt Refiner's power.
- This is currently the only upgrader in the game that requires coal to function.
- During a Twitch stream, Berezaa said that he wants to add more shop items. He also said that he might add another industrial upgrader.
- When looked at very closely, you will see that the conveyor of this item is made out of wood.
- The conveyor's speed is relatively close to that of a Nuclear Conveyor when powered.
- There was a glitch where you can get infinite money using a Hades' Fang and another dropper. When the Hades' Fang ate an ore, it was able to be upgraded again. This is now patched.
- There is the text "Vote evanbear1 for best streamer BLOXY" that has recently appeared on the side of the Industrial Ore Welder without the coal input.
- It removed during the stream in Apr 2, 2018. But it return by the backup Industrial Ore Welder that has the text during stream in May 1, 2018.
- Industrial Ore Welder, along with many other items in the shop, were moved into Research Crates in Innovation II.
- In the 3/4/2018 stream, Berezaa decided to put the Industrial Ore Welder back into the shop.
- This item's tier was changed from Rare to Unique when re-added to the shop with the new Buy Value on 3/4/2018
- 12 days later, on the 100M update, this was put back down from Unique to Rare and had its price dropped from 800T to 500M.
- In the 28th April 2018 weekend update, the conveyor speed has been changed to 95% even when active.
- As of 5/6/2018, the Industrial Ore Welder have returned to Research Crates.
- Due to Berezaa replace it by the old Industrial Ore Welder from backup that still in the Research Crates.
- There is still a way to buy the welder, by having a setup saved in your loadout with the welder in it. The game will let you buy it in the shop as a loadout item and it works with all crate items.