"A basic turret so powerful that it must be mounted to an Iron wall to operate. Deals massive damage but requires being seated."
The Iron Turret Wall was an Enlisted-tier wall with a turret attached to it. A player needs to place a Ladder or Staircase Wall next to it in order to climb the turret wall and control the turret. The iron turret wall was one of the most powerful weapons in Miner's Haven until it was removed and disabled with all the other weapons in March 2016.
- The Second Amendment was designed to be a more powerful version of the Turret Wall.
- Lethals were removed from Miner's Haven on March 31st 2016 and this was removed from the shop.
- It is still available in mystery boxes when you have around $1k - $50k because Berezaa never removed it from boxes.
- This item has not been marked as "decoration" and as such you will lose this on rebirth, regardless if you placed it on the base or not.
- This wall is double the size in length of a standard wall.