"Use this upgrader several times to quickly upgrade your ores. Only effective on cheap ores." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"Use this upgrader several times in a row to quickly upgrade your ores up to 5k." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
"Upgrades ores by a small amount. Adds up quickly if used multiple times. Caps at 5k." (OLDER DESCRIPTION)
"Increases the value of all ore that passes through by 35%. Doesn't not affect ore worth more than $5,000. Use a lot of these upgraders to get money fast." (FIRST DESCRIPTION)
The Large Ore Upgrader is a Common-tier upgrader that upgrades ore under $5k by 1.5x, ores between $5k and $10k by 1.2x, ores between $10k and $15k by 1.05x and ores between 15k and 50k by 1.01x.
The large ore upgrader has a long conveyor with two pillars connected to it. Connected to the towers are rods, that along with the smaller two pillars, hold a yellow upgrader beam.
- The in-game description says "it doesn't not affect ore" which is either a typo or it's supposed to be a double negative to say it can upgrade ore worth more than $5k. However, this is most likely a typo, as it only upgrades ore under $5k.
- There is a second version of it called Solar Large Upgrader that has solar panels attached to it. The Solar Large Upgrader has the same conveyor speed as a Solar Conveyor.
- The Rainbow Upgrader and Festive Spirit both bear a very similar appearance to this item, though the Festive Spirit has a more original style and theme.
- Currently in the Layout Update, the "machine" tab icon seems to resemble a shadow of this upgrader.
- In the 100M Visits update, this item got a buff from a solid x1.35 with a cash limit of $5k to an upgrader with infinite upgrading capability.