"The electrifying fusion of two incredibly powerful upgraders, this machine combines the purposes of the two that created it."
The Lightningbolt Predicter is a Reborn Fusion-tier item released on April 9th, 2017. It is a mix between the Lightningbolt Refiner and the Astral Predicter. The Lightningbolt Predicter is a button-activated upgrader. and each press turns on the middle beam making it yellow for 1 second.
Clicks do stack so it's best to use an autoclicking software like FastClicker (FastClicker has no viruses). There is a short split-second delay between the button and the upgrade beam turning on. The Lightningbolt Predicter upgrades ores in two stages:
- The ores are upgraded with a multiplier between x3 and x8. This upgrade counts as 1.6 upgrades.
- After 10 to 30 seconds, the ore's value is multiplied by x6. This means, assuming all ores are delayed before being processed in a furnace, that the total multiplier range is x18 to x48. This upgrade counts as 10 upgrades.
Neither upgrades apply if the upgrader isn't activated when the ore passes the upgrader. Much like the Big Bad Blaster, it can upgrade the ores unlimited times but has a chance of destroying ores discouraging users from using them a lot, 2-3 times would be recommended.
Lightningbolt Predicter features floating platforms and white upgrader beams like the Astral Predicter. The upgrader also features gray metal parts, upgrader poles (to block large ore), and antennas on the platforms to show its influence from the Lightningbolt Refiner.
On April 21st, Berezaa thought that the Lightningbolt Predicter's image was not visually appealing enough so days afterwards, a new was created where the item angled slightly differently, the skybox was changed, the floor was rextrued with blur effects, and a yellow light can be seen from a distance.
- Lightningbolt Predicter is misspelled, as the word Predicter should be spelled as a predictor (with an 'o').
- Unlike other Reborn Fusions, this item's thumbnail currently does not contain any blur.
- Although the size of the Lightningbolt Refiner is 2 units longer than the Astral Predicter's, the Lightningbolt Predicter is supposed to be the same size as the Astral Predicter, but as of 04/09/2017, the hitbox is 1 unit shorter width-wise. This is the same with the Ore Gate and Lightningbolt Refiner so that the hitbox does not get in the way of the button.
- Despite the usual pattern of Reborn Fusion upgraders not being able to be used with its lesser parts, the Lightningbolt Predicter can, in fact, be used with the Lightningbolt Refiner. However, it will count towards the use amount. This means using that if you use a Lightningbolt Refiner then a Lightningbolt Predicter, the Lightningbolt Predicter has a chance to destroy the ore because it has 1 use before it gains the ability to destroy them. If you use a Lightningbolt Predicter first, then 2 Lightningbolt Refiners, only the 2nd Lightningbolt Refiner has a chance to destroy ores.
- The Lightningbolt Predicter can not be used with the Astral Predicter and vice versa.
- Upon destroying an ore, the Lightningbolt Predicter does not produce a thunder sound.