"Send your ore through the mighty Morning Star for nearly endless growth. Ignited ore must be put out or it'll be destroyed."
The Morning Star is a reborn-tier upgrader added on 08/07/2016, along with the introduction of the True Overlord Device.
The Morning Star is a loopable upgrader that increases ore value by 60% (x1.6 multiplier), until it reaches $1TVg value. This huge cash-based cap allows players to have a chance to obtain the powerful True Overlord Device.
While requiring the player to be at least life 250 or over, it also has an unusual insertion method of requiring ores to be raised slightly. This can be achieved by using an Ore Cannon, or several Nuclear Conveyors followed by a single Conveyor Ramp.
Prior to a nerf the day after the Morning Star was released, it was previously acquired at life 150+, had a slightly higher multiplier and had a cash-based cap of $1SeV.
- The star shaped frame has an unusual square-shaped hitbox.
- It shares a Reborn Fusion-tier of itself with the Catalyst, known as the Catalyzed Star.
- The Morning Star previously had a collidable hitbox in placement mode, and was also collidable if the player rejoined the game with it placed down. This has since been fixed.
- This annihilates the loop ability of The Final Upgrader in both the effect and effectcap.
- The Morning Star has a bug where if you stand on it, it will look like you are floating.