"A scary-looking mine that produces ore worth an incalculable amount of money. Doesn't work with cell furnaces, for some reason."
The Newtonium Mine is currently worse than the Atomium Mine. The Newtonium Mine is very good for Big Bad Blaster and Dragon Blaster loops. It beats the Atomium Mine in a way because it's known for traveling a significantly smaller distance when the ore explodes due to some upgraders, while ores from any other mine fly high into the air, usually.
- Like several mines on its level, it doesn't work on most Cell Furnaces because of its high ore value, with the exception of Blind Justice.
- Newtonium is currently the 7th most powerful mine in terms of ore value, next to the Spookmaster-5000, Atomium Mine, Scorpium Mine after a few hours, the Twitchite Mine with a high number of Twitch Coins, the Dragonglass Mine, the Breech Loader, and then the Diamond Breech Loader.
- Before the Newtonium Mine was a Genesis exclusive, it was considered the most powerful rebirth item to get on the first rebirth due to its power to kick-start mid-to-end game instantly.
- The Newtonium Mine's name is based on Sir Isaac Newton.
- When it was first released, it was broken for four days until Berezaa released an update that fixed it.
- If you place a Newtonium Mine over bare ground with no conveyor under its dropping beam, the ore will always bounce backwards from the ground towards the mine.
- Its ores go a significantly smaller distance when launched with an ore cannon or upon exploding, like the Superunobtainium Mine's ores.