"A fancy diamond mine with an AUCTUAL ninja sitting on it! Drops $1k worth of diamond ore every 2 seconds."
The Ninja Diamond Mine is a Premium-tier mine. This mine's ores have a high value, so using many of them can be a stronger alternative to the Bismuth Mine early in the game.
- It's one of the few Premium mines, alongside Unobtainium Mine, Triple Coal Mine, Radium Mine, and the Industrial Rainbow Mine.
- This mine is not tall enough to have an Ore Replicator placed directly under the dropper.
- It costs 7uC and cannot really be compared to the Diamond Mine at all, it is an extreme upgrade.
- The ore dropped from this mine used to be $80, but Berezaa buffed it in The Overnight Update to $1k. This makes it weaker than the Painite Mine due to its ore value of $1.6k per ore.
- On the item description, you can see a spelling mistake at the word 'ACTUAL', that shows as 'AUCTUAL'.
- The Ninja Diamond Mine, along with the Sacrad Katana Stand, used to be only receivable via the Ninja item pack gamepass.
- The ore from this Mine is the best ore you can use with an Ore Magnifier leading the diamonds to $4k however there are still Mines better than this.