"A conveyor that moves ore at incredible speeds, however it takes up a ton of space." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"An extremely high-powered conveyor that propels ore at up to 500% regular conveyor speed at the cost of placement restriction on both sides." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
"An extremely high-powered conveyor that uses energy from atoms to propel ore at up to 500% regular conveyor speed at the cost of placement restriction on both sides." (ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION)
The Nuclear Conveyor is a Rare-tier conveyor that is the third fastest in Miner's Haven. It used to be the fastest conveyor until the Storage Conveyor was released to players who purchased artifacts; thereafter the Heavenly Conveyor was released, with a speed of 1000%. Nuclear Conveyor has double-sided restrictions to balance for its overpowered speed.
The placement restriction only partially restricts portable upgraders such as the Big Bad Blaster. It's good if you need a faster conveyor to stop ores from burning or being destroyed.
- This conveyor is also nice to get ore from one point in your base to another as using teleporters are sometimes unreliable.
- This is also used to replace the space needed for upgraders you can't afford yet.
- A third conveyor was released that beat the Nuclear Conveyor and the Storage Conveyor, which was the Heavenly Conveyor. However, players only got one Heavenly Conveyor from the code "gotothep0lls", which has since expired.
- Since the start of the innovation update, the Nuclear Conveyor is unable to be bought from the shop, however you could still get this conveyor from crates as an Uncommon.
- On the 2/4/2018 stream Bereza said that the Nuclear Conveyor would be re-added back into the shop and is currently available for $1M. It's tier was changed back from Uncommon to Rare and removed from crates.