"Summer is all about fresh starts. Processes ore at an incredible rate for players who haven't Rebirthed or are in their first five lives." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"Summer is all about fresh starts. Processes ore at an incredible rate for players in their 1st Life." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
The Oasis is an Exotic-tier furnace released in the Summer Update in 2017.
The Oasis, if the player is on life 1, processes ores at x150. If the player is between lives 2 and 5, it processes ores at x100.
If the player is beyond life 5, ores are processed at x50.
Before its buff a few days after release, the Oasis multiplied ores by x100 only on life 1, and x35 for every other life.
Despite the somewhat underwhelming processing multipliers, it does however hold no negative sides with the only real downside being its space usage.
- It is considered the most useless Exotic-tier item by many players, unless they are on their first life to fifth life.
- This was the only new Exotic item added in the first part of the 2017 Summer Update.
- As of the Summer Update, this is shown on the title screen along with an Illumina and a Banhammer.
- This item has the shortest name in Miner's Haven.
- This item was meant to return with many other Exotics during the 100M Update event, but was removed last minute in Utopia for unknown reasons.
- Commandergolem's Creator Note - "Went to the beach one day and was just like, "Yo why isn't there a super nice looking beach item in MH?" So I got a bunch of my friends together and we made this mastapeece."