"Coordinates with satellites that collect natural antimatter in the earth's orbit and recieves incoming antimatter packages from space."
The Orbital Antimatter Uplink is a Unique-tier dropper that has a unique way of dropping ore. Rather than dropping the ore from the translucent white block of the mine, the ore falls from the sky and lands in an area somewhere in front of the uplink.
- The chances of the ore hitting a target area are low. A solution is to surround the uplink with conveyors or teleporters.
- The ores that fall are 90% transparent, unless gone through an ore teleporter or an upgrader, then like the Firecrystal Mine, it becomes more white each time.
- This is the second orbital item, the other being the Orbitable Upgrader.
- This is one of three mines that drops ores randomly, the other two being the Yunium Mine (a reborn item in the game), and the SpookLord-95,000 (a currently-unobtainable exotic).
- This is the first and only shop mine without "Mine" in its name. There are 9 excluding excavators.
- Receives is misspelled in the description as Recieves.