"An interestly-shaped furnace that processes at +$100,000 and then x10 value. Does not produce Research Points. Beta tester exclusive. Accepts direct ore on two sides, conveyor ore on one side."
The Ore Encapsulator is a Vintage-tier furnace that adds $100k to ore value then multiplies it by 40x. This is one of few furnaces that has multiple-sided acceptance.
Prior to the Easter Update, the process multiplier was x22.
- The Ore Encapsulator is one of three Vintage-tier items that cannot be obtained in mystery boxes. The others are Executive Pillars and Sword Master's Spirit.
- Ore Encapsulator was awarded to players who alpha tested Miner's Haven. Therefore, it can no longer be received.
- Ore Encapsulator has a similar effect to Heavenly Forge where it adds a sum of money to ore value then multiplies ore value.
- This is one of the multiple furnaces that have a different color for the money you received, some of the others being Dark Magic, The Sunken Past, Dreamer's Fright, Eternal Journey, Solar Flare, Aether Refiner, Sakura Garden, Nature's Enchantment, Thingamajig, The Fracture, Blind Justice, The Dreamcatcher, Elevated Furnace, Research Center, Dreamer's Anguish, The Great Parasite, and Pirate's Loot Collector.
- The stats in the description of the item are incorrect after Berezaa buffed it and never changed the description to its new stats.
- Typo in the description: "An interestly shaped furnace".
- Because this item adds $100k and then x40, coal ore can be worth $4M when processed.
- It is one of, if not, the rarest item in Miner's Haven.