"An interestly-shaped furnace that processes at +$100,000 and then x10 value. Does not produce Research Points. Beta tester exclusive. Accepts direct ore on two sides, conveyor ore on one side."
The Ore Encapsulator is a Vintage-tier furnace that multiplies ore value by 100x. This is one of few furnaces that has multiple-sided acceptance but the only furnace that can accept ores from ground level or from a raised conveyor. Upon the item's release, it multiplied orevalue by 8x but was buffed in the Xbox Update to multiply orevalue by 22x and buffed in the 2017 Easter Update. It was later changed into +$100k then x40 orevalue.
- The Ore Encapsulator is one of three Vintage-tier items that cannot be obtained in mystery boxes. The others are Executive Pillars and Sword Master's Spirit.
- Ore Encapsulator was awarded to players who alpha tested Miner's Haven. Therefore, it can no longer be received.
- Ore Encapsulator has a similar effect to Heavenly Forge where it adds a sum of money to ore value then multiplies ore value.
- It is one of, if not, the rarest item in Miner's Haven.
- There are, at maximum, 139 players who own this item. Yet not all 139 players played early enough to receive the item.
- This is one of the multiple furnaces that have a different color for the money you received, some of the others being Dark Magic, The Sunken Past, Dreamer's Fright, Eternal Journey, Solar Flare, Aether Refiner, Sakura Garden, Nature's Enchantment, Thingamajig, The Fracture, Blind Justice, The Dreamcatcher, Elevated Furnace, Research Center, Dreamer's Anguish, The Great Parasite, and Pirate's Loot Collector.
- The stats in the description of the item are incorrect after Berezaa buffed it and never changed the description to its new stats, as well as the "Beta" title not being changed to "Alpha".
- Typo in the description: "An interestly shaped furnace".
- Because this item used to add $100k then x40, coal ore could be worth $4M when processed.
- Coal can no longer be processed via this furnace, as it doesn't add an initial value to the ore anymore.