Not to be confused with the Cell Incinerator.
"A high-temperature furnace which processes ores at triple their value." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"An extremely efficient and expensive machine that processes ore at up to twice their cash value compared to other furnaces. Gives 2 Points per 100 ores." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
The Ore Incinerator is the fourth furnace that is available to be purchased in the shop; it costs 200k and processes ore at 3x (previously 2x) its value.
- Many players will use the three-sided furnace pad to their advantage; if they have a small space, they can rotate it so that it'll fit.
- This used to be the cheapest regular furnace after the Basic Furnace before the Advanced Furnace and Raised Furnace were added to Miner's Haven.
- Buying this for the first time will award you a second Ore Incinerator, and a badge named "Stepping it Up."
- This is sometimes mistaken for Cell Incinerator.
- Even though the description says it's extremely expensive, it is actually pretty cheap.