Not to be confused with the Cell Incinerator.
"An extremely efficient and expensive machine that processes ore at up to twice their cash value compared to other furnaces. Gives 2 Points per 100 ores."
The Ore Incinerator is the fourth furnace that is available to be purchased in the shop; it costs 200k and processes ore at 2x its value.
- Many players will use the three-sided furnace pad to their advantage; if they have a small space, they can rotate it so that it'll fit.
- This used to be the cheapest regular furnace after the Basic Furnace before the Advanced Furnace and Raised Furnace were added to Miner's Haven.
- Buying this for the first time will award you a second Ore Incinerator, and a badge named "Stepping it Up."
- This is sometimes mistaken for Cell Incinerator.
- Even though the description says it's extremely expensive, it is actually pretty cheap.