YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS ITEM FROM DAILY GIFTS AND BOXES DUE TO A BUG.
"A sturdy upgrader with a fast conveyor that doubles the value of ore up to a decillion dollars."
Ore Transponder is a divine tier upgrader that doubles ore value up to $1de.
It would be best to use this and the Morning Star, but due to the fact that this is so expensive, it would render it useless. Despite the cost, the Ore Transponder is useful to get an ore's value up to the Morning Star's upgrade cap faster.
- This is the 4th divine tier upgrader to be added after the Gun/GUI update that removed the almighty tier.
- This item is considered to be useless to players that have a Morning Star. It's questionable to add an item like this after Morning Star was added. Yet even so, this upgrades faster, takes up less space, isn't nearly as luck-based, and doesn't set ores on fire with such a fast burn time. Also, you do not have to be life 250+ to obtain it, unlike the Morning Star.
- This is currently the most expensive upgrader and shop item in the game.
- This is the best loopable upgrader that is a shop item.
- This item is even more useless now that the Catalyzed Star has been added to Miner's Haven.
- This item can not be obtained in the shop GUI having a limit of what number of items it can display, but you can still get this upgrader from daily gifts and mystery boxes depending on your cash zone.