"Pirate mercenaries continuously upgrade the value of the last ore that enters their cove."
The Pirate Cove is an Exotic-tier upgrader released on Miner's Haven's Resurrection Update on 9/19/2017.
Once an ore crosses the upgrader part, the ore is then "latched" onto that part by a rope. For every time the rope flashes yellow, the ore is multiplied by 13% (x1.13 upgrade) to the ore until it times out (at 25 flashes) and lets go, or another ore crosses the upgrader.
It is a dusty/sandy dunes theme (with particle effects) with mossy stone features while including some unknown form of symbol. There is also a visible open treasure chest, skull and a sword that sits beside the conveyor.
- The builder of the item wanted to remake the item with a different overall structure, but Berezaa insisted that the original model be used.
- When this item came out, the Tesla Resetter did not work on this item, making it only usable once.
- Hades' Fang functions very well with the Pirate Cove, minimizing the amount of ore going into it while still getting high value.
- In the 100 Million Visits update, this item was in boxes again for a limited time, and the same goes along with these: Autumn Breeze, Heavenly Wisp, The Beehive, Equinox, Wubium Mine, Volcango, Excalibur, & Ancient Magic.
- If the ore gets upgraded 25 times by the Pirate cove, it will result in a multiplier of x21.2.