"An absurdly powerful mine when all eight of its ores are successfully captured. Remotely activated. Vanishes when you rebirth."
Remote Octagnium is a Slipstream-tier dropper. The Remote Octagnium Mine was first seen on one of Berezaa's development streams where he clearly says it would be a Slipstream item. The item was also shown off on Berezaa's Twitter.
Its ore value ranges from $10T to $80T depending on the individual spout the ore is produced from. It is also a remote mine, allowing the user to manually control when the mine produces ore. The Remote Octagnium Mine does not work with cell furnaces.
The mine doesn't drop ores at once; it goes from the first spout, then until the last spout.
The spout is long enough to reach a Big Bertha.
- Depending on the dropper the ore comes from, most of the ores from this mine do not work on the Blind Justice.
- The sphere in the center closely resembles the one seen in the Atomium Mine.
- The Remote Octagnium Mine has the most spouts of any mine. Other multi-spout droppers include the Spitfire Iron Mine, Crucible Iron Mine, Triple Coal Mine, Spooky Coal Mine, and Boomite Mine.
- This item was released in the Ultimate Update.
- This was previously named the "Remote Octium Mine".
- This is the second remote mine to lack a non-remote counterpart. first being the Dragonglass Mine.
- The Remote Octagnium Mine is the second most powerful mine, barely defeated by the Diamond Breech Loader.