"A godly infuser that grants immunity to exploding zombies and gives a massive speed, jump and health boost."(CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"Grants complete immunity to Explosive Infuser enemies. Higher chance to survive Zwambies, +30 Health and +4 Speed." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
The Righteous Will is a Reborn-tier infuser that infuses the player with a wide variety of effects, including a higher chance to survive Zwambies, +30 maximum health and +15 walk speed upon touch. Like most infusers, players can only be infused once until they die.
In the 2017 Easter Update, Righteous Will was buffed to have a jump height buff and speed buff superior to the Infinite Infuser, making it the most powerful infuser again with the immunity to Zwambies, as the Righteous Will previously had a lesser walkspeed increase than it.
- Before the Righteous Will was released, it was announced to be included in the Secret Update, however, a user named UndeniableLimited (now known as General_Scripter) found a glitch and through it the stats for the item.
- The infuser was once inferred to be a mixture of all other infusers (minus the Haunted Infuser, and adding all the effects of the others). However, with the glitch mentioned above, this rumor was debunked.
- The's infuser's ability to give players immunity to the Explosive Infuser is not effective anymore as berezaa removed the Explosive Infuser in March 2016.
- It used to not be mentioned anywhere in the description, but this infuser actually did increase jump height.
- The description used to be wrong, reading "+4 speed", but it actually gave you +8 speed.
- Many people think that this item is not meant to be a reborn, but berezaa has his reasons why it is.
- When Zwambies are infused, they become immune to their own explosion.