"The great sage seeks ore with experience, granting higher values to ore that's been upgraded more times."
The Sage Redeemer is a Reborn-tier furnace that was released on April 28th, 2016. This item was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter. The Sage Redeemer functions differently compared to the other furnaces in Miner's Haven. It multiplies the ore value based on how many times it has been upgraded times 0.5 making it so that it cannot accept ore that has not been upgraded.
This is the opposite of a cell furnace which denies upgraded ore and at most processes ores at 50x its value. Ore must be upgraded 100 times to fulfill the furnace's full potential or else ore that has not been upgraded and goes into this furnace is worth $0.
- This furnace can be used to see how many times an ore has been upgraded. It can also be used to determine the number of upgrades an ore has when it comes out of a mine that doesn't work in most cell furnaces, like Newtonium Mine.
- Using lots of upgraders cause the ore value multiplier to become inconsistent due to some upgraders doing "double upgrades."
- This item shares it's unique placing sound effect with its Reborn Fusion counterpart, Sage Justice.
- The multiplier had been raised, but not sure what it is
- The max multiplier had been buffed to x50(previous x35).