"Few things in this world are as tranquil as a sakura garden. Multiplier is higher the fewer ore enter." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"Few things in this world are as tranquil as a sakura garden. Accepts pure ore with an absurdly high multiplier." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
The Sakura Garden is a Reborn-tier furnace that was added on April 9th, 2017.
It is a fairly rare Reborn-tier item which multiplies ore value by x300, but for every ore, its multiplier decreases by x1. Also, it can only accept ores not on fire, since flaming ores cause the multiplier to go down by x25. This has no cap, meaning it can become negative, and the player will need to replace their Sakura Garden to regain the powerful x300 multiplier. Previously, it only had the ability to decrease the multiplier with ores on fire and fire-proof ores, which was added in the Easter Update on 04/15/2017.
Despite its drawback, the furnace is still much more reliable than other furnaces with such power. When using this furnace, it is best to use as few ore as possible, and to stay away from flaming ores as much as possible, or if you can't, use an item that removes fire.
On part 2 of the Summer Update, the life required to obtain a Sakura Garden was pulled back to life 250+ (previously life 100+).
- It is the second Sakura-themed item in the game, the first being Cherry Blossom.
- The term 'Sakura' is Japanese for Cherry Blossom.
- This item trumps the Eternal Journey and Nature's Enchantment due to its x300 multiplier. The Northern Lights has a higher multiplier but it needs to be used alongside sparkling coal which is tedious to obtain.
- Like other items, Berezaa needed help naming the item, he needed a word to come after 'Sakura'.
- There is an egg located inside the rock from where the waterfall begins.
- Similar to the Swordmaster Statue, Submitter Trophy, Blind Justice, Frozen Eclipse, Sage Justice, and Blood Magic, the statue located on the item has no face.
- If this item is used too much, you can get negative ore value; so be careful when using this item.