Like a lot of other MH updates this was anticipated for a long time (almost two months). It was first hinted by Berezaa's proposal for the Ultimate Sacrifice on August 9th, 2016. Users provided feedback on such an idea but causing it to delete items that uC and uC itself is very questionable as users spend R$ on it. On August 30th, Berezaa had a big announcement covering a wide variety of topics including how he would lose downtime as he enters his senior year of high school. He also announced that Miner's Haven would receive big monthly updates rather than small weekly updates.Although he spent a few weeks after that working on Azure Mines, he continued Miner's Haven development in mid September.
This was an update released on September 26th 2016 at 8:00am EST, EST is Berezaa's time zone which makes it weird to release an update while people in the US are at school.
- Support for phones and tablets
- Optimized GUIs to fit the screen, a place button in the inventory and in place preview
- Where you place an item is based off of your camera view instead of where you tap your finger.
- The chat has been removed, as Berezaa said there wasn't enough space to fit it in.
- The font for the RP number of top of the section changed to something have disapproving
- Two new Reborn items Breech Loader, and Aether Refiner have been added along with two new shop items Fusion Reactor & Ore Transponder and a new exotic Heavenly Wisp
Part two of the september update was released on September 29th 2016 at 8:00pm just in time for The Masked Man to have some new items
- A new Twitch item Twitch Scanner was added in this update
- New Masked Man items are to be released, five new items and an unreal box bundle. Only two of the new contrabands were seen which include Ore Negator & Robotic Enhancer
- New music controls have been added to Xbox.
- A new reborn item was added called Dreamer's Anguish and a new exotic called Autumn Breeze