Like a lot of other MH updates, this was anticipated for a long time (almost two months). It was first hinted on Berezaa's proposal for the Ultimate Sacrifice on August 9th, 2016. Users provided feedback on such an idea but causing it to delete items that cost uC was very controversial. On August 30th, Berezaa had a big announcement covering a wide variety of topics including how he would lose downtime as he enters his senior year of high school. He also announced that Miner's Haven would receive big monthly updates rather than small weekly updates. Although he spent a few weeks after that working on Azure Mines, he continued Miner's Haven development in mid September.
This was an update released on September 26th 2016 at 8:00am EST. The following is what was introduced in this update.
- Support for phones and tablets
- Optimized GUIs to fit the screen, a place button in the inventory and in place preview
- Where you place an item is based off of your camera view instead of where you tap your finger.
- The chat has been removed, as Berezaa said there wasn't enough space to fit it in.
- RP number font change
- 5 new items, listed below.
- Breech Loader, a very powerful mine able to produce ore worth $800M
- Aether Refiner, a life 50+ furnace that processes ore at x90
- Fusion Reactor, a research center that processes ore more if upgraded more
- Ore Transponder, an upgrader that doubles ore value up to $10de
- Heavenly Wisp, a new exotic that multiplies by 200x with a big twist.
Part two of the September update was released on September 29th 2016 at 8:00pm just in time for The Masked Man to have some new items.
- A new Twitch item (Twitch Scanner) was added in this update
- 5 new Masked Man items are to be released. Only two of the new contrabands were seen which include Ore Negator & Robotic Enhancer.
- New music controls have been added to Xbox.
- A new reborn item was added called Dreamer's Anguish and a new exotic called Autumn Breeze