"An enhanced Large Ore Upgrader that uses solar panels to boost its conveyors and its upgrade cap to $50k." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"This item has been retired" (OLD DESCRIPTION)
"An upgraded Large Upgrader that has a higher limit and moves ore faster." (OLDER DESCRIPTION)
"An upgrader that functions exactly like the Large Ore Upgrader but harness sunlight to move ore through 3x faster." (ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION)
The Solar Large Upgrader is a Common-tier upgrader. It works exactly like the Large Ore Upgrader but has 2 solar panels attached to the sides that triple the conveyor speed during the day. The solar panels allow it to go 150% faster than the regular conveyor speed.
The Solar Large Upgrader previously had an EffectCap of $5k.
- This bears an extremely similar design to a Large Ore Upgrader with a Solar Conveyor.
- The price was decreased from $24M to $200k in the Ultimate Update.
- Even though it has two added solar panels on each side, the hitbox is the same size as the hitbox of the Large Ore Upgrader.
- Even though this is "solar", It still works during the night.
- This item was removed from the shop during the Resurrection Update, and was changed to a Unique-tier item. It came back during the Innovation: Black Panther Event, and was re-arranged into the Common-tier due to the item's new source of obtainment.e