"Advances in micro-technology allow for a mine that spits out 6 $2 iron ore every two seconds."
The Spitfire Iron Mine is an Premium-tier Mine that has 6 spouts, the second-most in the whole game, the first being the Remote Octagnium Mine. This allows it to drop 6 iron ores every 2 seconds. The Spitfire Iron Mine is one of four droppers in Miner's Haven that can drop multiple ores in one instance.
- It can be used in Research Centers because of its high drop rate (be warned, this may cause lag.) However, the ore it drops is only worth $2.
- The entire RP shop was removed on March 31st, 2016 and on the same day, the Spitfire Iron Mine was moved to the uC shop.
- This mine is often used with Excalibur in end game setups as it can be made into large amounts of money per ore.
- Since the release of the Overlord Device, Spitfire Iron Mines have been used with the Excalibur in DD setups.
- This is the only mine that can fire 6 ore at a time.
- Spitfire Iron Mine is also used in Blind Justice setups where the ore gets upgraded by a Gate of Eclipse and sometimes a Wild Spore.
- The Spitfire Iron Mine is one of the 6 Multi-Spout Droppers, the other 5 being the Boomite Mine, Crucible Iron Mine, Triple Coal Mine, Remote Octagnium Mine, and the Spooky Coal Mine.
- The Spitfire Iron Mine is sometimes nicknamed the "Toothbrush Mine" due to its appearance.