"Send your ores to a better place with the power of mother nature. The pretty leaves and grass will return 15x the ore's value using photosynthesis. Gives 6 Points per 80 ore." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"Processes ores at 10x their value using photosynthesis. Gives 6 RP per 80 ores." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
The Dream-Maker is an Epic-tier furnace. It is similar to the Dreamer's Might and Dreamer's Fright, having 'Dream' in the name and having trees. It multiplies ore value by 15x (previously 10x), and as such, it is often used in endgame setups until people can afford the Shrine of Penitence.
- It is the same size as the Dreamer's Might.
- This is one of the five furnaces that have "Dream" in their name.
- It is possible that this was used to model Dreamer's Might.
- Prior to part 1 of the Summer update, it was one of three items to be on the load screen, the others being the Massive Diamond Mine and the Plutonium Mine.
- The Dream-Maker has a similar name to The Dreamcatcher.