"A mysterious tear in the earth that appears to function like a cell furnace. Gives crazy returns on unupgraded ore."
The Fracture is a Reborn-tier item that was released on April 24th, 2016 and was first revealed on Berezaa's Twitter account. The Fracture can be received by players on life 35 or higher. In terms of the value of ore returned, the Thingamajig is better than The Fracture when orevalue is more than 5.3B (5,332,006,004). Otherwise, The Fracture is better. A popular setup is to use a Yunium Mine on The Fracture, which will have better results than a Thingamajig. Nevertheless, many people prefer to use the Thingamajig over The Fracture regardless of the money returned from ores, this is due to The Fracture being designed in a way where some ores may miss as well as being very large (using an Ore Cannon is arguably better than trying to drop ore directly into the Furnace).
- This is one of eight known items that have their own unique sound effect when an ore is processed, the others being the Sage Redeemer, The Sunken Past, Thingamajig, Dark Magic, Pirate's Loot Collector, Birthday Cake, and the Excalibur.
- The Yunium Mine, Orbital Antimatter Uplink, Twitchite Mine, Symmetrium Mine, Tiny Iron Mine and massive mines are the only mines that work with cell furnaces that can drop ore straight into the Fracture.
- On the 5/27/16 update, this Cell Furnace was buffed from a x200 Million multiplier to a x300 Million multiplier.
- The Fracture is the first furnace in Miner's Haven that used to display ore value incorrectly, the second being Haunted Carnival. This was fixed in the May 27th, 2016 update.
- This is the only cell furnace able to process the massive ore of the Tiny Iron Mine.