The Miner's Haven Resurrection Update is an update that was released on September 19th, 2017. The update introduces Evolved Reborns and Luxuries, as well as adding a few new items.
- The DuckTales ROBLOX Event has come to Miner's Haven!
- Reach $1M for a special prize!
- The map has been changed, this time the map centers around exploration and discovery
- New GUI by Berezaa, made to support the new Miner's Haven features and to reduce clutter on the screen for screenshots
- Main GUI disappears when you leave your base
- Only shows cash and base options (bound to E (Inventory), F (Shop), or C (Settings))
- RP and uC moved to base options screens
- Settings now bound to 'C'
- New music to accompany day and night sequences
- Now with a smooth transition from day to night, and night to day with their own sound effects
- Very dark night mode returns, now almost impossible to see without a light source
- Flashlight is buffed with wider range and brighter light
- The Ice Cream Man departs, the Masked Man returns
- Item hitboxes now light up, making them easier to see at night
- Save slots are added, save up to three different game sessions
- Global and Local Radio has been removed
- Now replaced by the "Base Radio" gamepass, starting at R$200
- New currency: Megaphones
- New global leaderboards
- Returning tier: Almighty
- Only for Ore Transponder
- Some shop items have been downgraded in tier and had their prices changed
- Chat is now using ROBLOX's standard chat instead of the custom chat
- /e dance, /e cheer, etc. now work properly
- Mobile users can now talk again
- Miner's Haven Submitters now get their own prefix: [Builder]
- Chat prefixes are no longer abbreviated
- SHOUTS: No longer uses uC for shouts, instead uses Megaphones
- Shouts that get filtered by Roblox are not sent
- Give base permissions for players on the server, allowing them to buy, sell, and/or place items on your base
- You can buy uC for others when you're at their base with a permission
- Reward for helping players on their first rebirth
- Mystery Box design has been overhauled, with simplistic designs
- New Red-Banded and Spectral Mystery Boxes
- Now takes less time to open a box and get an item.
- Inferno Boxes are no longer rigged
- New tier: Luxury (misspelled as "Luxery")
- Luxury-tier items are only available in boxes
- Added: Base Colorizer, Base Materializer, Ore Painter, Freon Bombarder, Glow Infuser
- New Tier: Evolved Reborn
- Evolve Reborns by placing the minimum amount of the desired Reborn required on your base without any others (this includes Decorations) then rebirthing
- Added: Sakura Falls, Swift Justice, Deadly Spore, Neutron Star, Hydra Blaster, Quantum Ore Refiner, Symmetryte Mine, Astral Setter, Saturated Catalyst, Aurora Borealis
- You can now favorite items with RMOUSE to have them appear at the very top of the inventory screen
- The five most recently obtained items will appear at the top of the inventory screen (below favorites)
- Inventory made to fit every item that you own (previously it can only fit 200 items)
- New tags for items to indicate their properties (remote, cell furnace, etc.)
- Shop made to fit every item in a category (Transistor and Transponder will be obtainable normally again)
- Two new mines: Emerald Mine, Onyx Mine
- Three new furnaces: Electronic Furnace, Angelic Grace, Natural Spring
- Five new upgraders: Jagged Enhancer, Serpentine Upgrader, Ore Winder, Ore Roaster, Spectral Upgrader
- Several items taken offsale, such as: Berezium Mine, Crucible Iron Mine, Iron Excavator, Remote Iron Mine, etc. (however they are NOT reborn-proof, so take precautions)
- Added: Move feature (also works with multiple items)
- Inventory stays open while in placing (PC players only)
- You can switch to your next item on the spot with exclusive keybinds
- Added: Drag-to-Place (not available on Mobile)
- Oasis will be retired from Mystery Boxes
- ROCKET LAUNCHER BUFF
- Added: Ability to detonate rocket mid-air (LMOUSE)
- Changed: Buffed damage
- Changed: Rockets no longer "stun" enemies
- New exotics: Ancient Magic, Pirate Cove
- You can now jump up to ten lives (to skip ten lives you need $10e+300)
- Life skipping price requirements for newcomers will be significantly decreased
- Chances of obtaining a rare Reborn item are higher the more lives you skip
- Five new Reborn items: Precursor Mine, Precursor Furnace, Timeless Enchantment, Guardian of the Gate, Scorching Heat
- Added: Research Points Trophy, the long-anticipated Addicted Miners prize
- Added: RBXDev Statue, an exclusive item for ROBLOX Developers
- Three new badges: Evolved, Passer of Knowledge, Millions O' Dollars!
- The placing system was very jittery, often skipping unit squares and place items inaccurately. Items can also be placed outside the baseplate.
- The Lucky Clover / Twitch Coin toggle for Mystery Boxes are nowhere to be seen.
- The Lucky Clover and Twitch Coin counters are not visible as well.
- Hitboxes were sometimes unresponsive, requiring the player to reset.
- Sometimes the item header for hitboxes won't properly show up.
- The Mystery Boxes would play the wrong fanfare sound (the exotic fanfare plays when unboxing a vintage).
- Contraband-exclusive highlights are nowhere to be seen.
- No item preview cards show up on Mobile.
- The exact amount of items you have doesn't pop up in the inventory screen.
- The Masked Man cannot be interacted with.
- Due to the lack of updates, the number of concurrent players on Miner's Haven dropped dramatically, the majority of players being experienced veterans. Hence the name, "Resurrection Update".
- The Resurrection Update was the main project of Berezaa's term as a ROBLOX Accelerator. Alongside the project were plans to update Azure Mines, remaster 2-Player Gun Factory Tycoon, and bring back War Games (these three are Berezaa's other games).
- The original scheduled date for Resurrection was on September 30th, but because of the DuckTales Sponsored Event, Berezaa had to force the release date to September 19th; reason why the update felt a bit rushed.
- The Daily Gift feature was nowhere to be found when the update was released. It was restored at 9/30/2017.