"A secret device that designates the unmistakablede god of this world. Doesn't stack with original Overlord Device."
The True Overlord Device is a remake of the Overlord Device. It was first unveiled on Berezaa's Twitter and on his website. It is obtainable by doing Rebirth with $1 Trestrigintillion (tsTG) or more, an amount of money currently almost impossible to achieve without a Morning Star or a Catalyzed Star. It multiplies ore value by x100 once, or twice with a Tesla Resetter, making ore value x10k their value.
On obtaining this item, everyone who is online playing Miner's Haven will be alerted '[PlayerName] obtained the TRUE Overlord Device!!' in a purple colored text below the rebirth notice, as well as the player who obtained the True Overlord Device will be awarded a [LORD] prefix in chat. However, this is currently broken, and only the item itself is awarded.
If you put a True Overlord Device in front of the original Overlord Device, it will not upgrade the ore and vice versa.
- Despite the image showing that the upgrader covers the entire conveyor, it is actually a fine-point upgrader.
- Both this item and the Overlord Device add "twenty" upgrades to the ore.
- The True Overlord Device has the thickest fine-point in the game along with the Fine-Point Upgrader, which is why players don't get concerned with ores touching it or not. Freon-Blast Upgrader and Clockwork have skinnier fine points.
- The word 'unmistakable' is misspelled 'unmistakablede' in the game's description.
- The True Overlord Device emits a blue light the same radius as the Worldly Illuminator. Some would argue that the color is too intense, as it's easily visible in daylight as well as night time.
- The True Overlord Device, the Overlord Device, the Ultimate Sacrifice and The Final Upgrader are currently the only Ultimate tier items in the game.
- On Berezaa's website it said that this is a Divine tier item, even though the tier is Ultimate.
- Berezaa added this upgrader as a challenge. The original Overlord Device was received by users within hours of release. The money limit then was broken by several players.
- In the update that this item was added, other new items were added for players to try to obtain the new item; most notably the Morning Star.