"A conveyor without walls that moves ores very fast. This definitely breaks safety code." (CURRENT DESCRIPTION)
"A conveyor that moves ores at 2x times the speed but has no walls." (OLD DESCRIPTION)
"The Unstable conveyor is a conveyor that has no walls and travels twice as fast as the Basic Conveyor." (ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION)
The Unstable Conveyor is a Contraband-tier conveyor that has exactly the same properties and design as the Basic Conveyor except that it is two times faster than a regular conveyor and that it's colored purple.
- The Unstable Conveyor emits purple light at night.
- On March 27, 2016, Berezaa removed this from the shop along with other items in the blue RP shop.
- What makes this most useful is that it is fast and has no walls, allowing for it to be used in intersections and in corners.
- On April 28, 2018, Unstable Conveyor became reborn proof and cost Shards of Life.
- This applied to Ore Tracker as well.
- People claim this is as fast as the Heavenly Conveyor, although this is still not completely confirmed.
- Although it's conveyor walls are low, they are still slightly higher than that of the Basic Conveyor.