"A terrifying sword that poisons anyone who gets cut by it."
The Venomshank is a Reborn-tier melee weapon giver, released in the Summer Update 2017. The weapon itself is capable of poisoning enemies, causing their inflicted body parts to flicker between normal and yellowish green and doing 8 damage every 5 seconds for up to 40 damage over 25 seconds.
As of the Summer Update Patch, the Venomshank now gives the player a small speed bonus when wielding.
- This is the second Reborn-tier weapon giver, with the first being the Sword God Shrine.
- This Item was first shown on Berezaa's Twitter, along with the Ban Hammer, this Item is now a Reborn, whilst the Ban Hammer is a Vintage.
- Venomshank is one of ROBLOX's classic swords, featured in Sword Fights on the Heights.
- Certain items that have an NPC can be poisoned by the Venomshank. Those items are the Noobite Mine (Noob), Ninja Diamond Mine (Ninja), Twitch-Powered Upgrader (Headless Berezaa), Aman The Survivor (Aman), and Pumpkin Aman (Pumpkin Aman).
- This weapon can damage other players regardless of whether the user is swinging or not.